Thursday, August 16th

uvp

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dani shut the hell up

WOW........uvp........we agree on something...........

see i am not such a bad guy :animated_bouncy:

amber is totally kissing azz now

saying she forgive the traitors

they have no choice they are sitting ducks. they have alot of azz kissing to do

Amber made a big speech about not being mad at anyone... Saying she knows they did what they had to do, and to please give her a few days to get over it and that she didn't want to be treated different...

Did anyone else think it was weird that Amber did not have a big crying breakdown when the vote was announced>she seemed pretty controlled, to me............hmmmmmmmmmmmm........could all the :bigcry: just be her strategy........ :animated_rotfl:

I always believed Waaahmber's blubbering is contrived. I cannot remember the thread that has the link to a bunch of her crying jags, but when you watch her "waaahhhh-ing" spells all lined up - she does look so phony - as if she's reeeeally trying to screw her face up to cry - you know what I mean?

So, she's sticking out that 'stiff upper lip'. Hmmmm.... could it be that she knows there's no one left that wants to pat her on the head and put up with her? Or perhaps her life-force sucking behavior cannot truly suck the life out of people who actually see through her?

Laaast note on tonight's extraordinary episode:

I'm happy for Dani and the show will definitely be interesting. I'm so glad that arrogant, condescending, self-serving, chicken-sh** (remember his hollering at Dick - after Dick went inside the house and closed the door?) Dunceton is evicted.

All that said, I feel a bit sorry for Zach. I wouldn't even mind if he made it all the way and won. He knows what it means to really be without and he's managed to hang on all these weeks, even though everyone has made fun of him; ignored him for game-talk; and wanted to vote him out. He's still around. Anyway, my feelings on him winning aren't strategic - just sympathetic.

Have a great night, ya'll!!!

Kat

PS: Waaaahhh, blubber, snuffle, burp ("'scuse me")..... I love Ya'll soooooooo much.

PSS: OMG!!! I think I was just channeling Waaaahmber!!

Archived