Thursday, August 16th

uvp

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be wrong, but I thought Zach and Dustin were having a convo implying Zach was voting out Dick.... when Zach was on the eliptical it was noisy.. but thats what I thought I heard, and something abtou an alliance from the first week that the two of them have.

I may be wrong, but I thought Zach and Dustin were having a convo implying Zach was voting out Dick.... when Zach was on the eliptical it was noisy.. but thats what I thought I heard, and something abtou an alliance from the first week that the two of them have.

I was listening to that too, and I was thinking that Zach at the end of the conversation, sounded like he was going to vote as Jess wanted.

I have a very special request for anyone who can help.

If and when Dustin is evicted tonight, can someone, anyone, please get screencaps as I do not have TIVO/DVR and my VCR is broken. This is a moment I am sure I will want to remember for a very long time..... specifically I want to see the look on Dustin's Face, Amber's face and Jameka's face!

Pretty Pretty Please will one of the cappers get this for us all!!!

-A

please get screencaps as I do not have TIVO/DVR and my VCR is broken.
I'm sure someone will try, li'l darlin'But capping the show is different than capping the feeds - just so you know. The pool of people who can do that is much smaller than feed capping. But we have some very trustworthy members in here. I have no doubt we'll have some "shock and awe" images to pour over.
does the Live feeds comeback as soon as the Live show is over? thanks
Typically, yes. If Jameka is having a seizure, maybe a tad delayed. :animated_rotfl:

Archived