Thursday, August 16th

uvp

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm such a flip flopper. Earlier this week, when Dustin was nominated and was so sure he wasn't going home, I wanted him evicted just to see the smuggness get wiped off his face. Dick was quiet and a little pleasant to others during this time. Now that Dick has made his deals, he's sure he's not going home now, and thus has returned to his usual being a dick to everyone. Now I want him gone to see the smuggness get wiped off his face.

Argh. It's all about the smug for me.

Now I want him gone to see the smuggness get wiped off his face.

You don't get that from Dustin too?

Somebody find the speech he intends to toss off tonight.

It seems to me that the trivia has started early today. BB definitely doesn't want us to see what is going on.

I'll try to get screencaps but it is hard to get more than one when transcribing after the show--If Dustin is evicted then Amber will probably have a complete meltdown, and that would be worthy of getting as a video, and I don't know how to do that.

Well, I'll admit that I'm hoping that Dustin goes home tonight. Not because of some love for Dick. He's a dick. Over opinionated blowhard who can't disagree without breaking bottles. But Dustin has been worse. Much much worse. It's all behind peoples backs with him. He's pissed in peoples ears and told them it was raining, so to speak.

So Dick slides another week to serve his purpose and draw some ratings. And maybe Jen will get the chance to take him out herself!

What would be the best scenario to shock dustin would be if the vote was a tie and Jessica had to break it, Dustin would think he was so safe, and then she said "I vote to evict...DUSTIN". Jameka, Amber, and Dustin would flip out and then i can see Dick going over to Jameka and Amber and saying, "God said it was time for him to go". That would be the best situation, especially because Amber and Jameka wouldn't be able to do anything about it because Amber stinks and probably wouldn't win HOH and Jameka can't play.

Ughh. another king....

:animated_rotfl:

:lousings: We three kings of Big Bother are ... :lousings:

C'mon - you guys can handle it. Look how many dirty hookers we have in here - and we all get along just fine.

I wish we could all put king in front of our names now....

This is the most excited I've been for an episode of BB all season!

Archived