Eric Week 7 America Player

CeCiMom

eric.jpg

Week 5 threads.

Thank you!

Well this is the week that you'll see if Daniele can be trusted or not.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from cbs boards

This is the first season I've watched this show, my wife got me into watching it. but it's clear as day for anyone with 2 eyes that this "America's Player" is a way for the producers to manipulate the show and therefore continue with the ratings. there's no way they're taking a poll into account, the producers are making Eric manipulate the game for how they want it to be. If Eric had been able to vote and nominate and strategize the way he wanted, Jen and Dick would be gone already. and the producers know that controversial characters like Jen and Dick are good for ratings, so they manipulate the game and put in "America's Player" to actually make people think they (the viewers) can change the outcome. it's a complete sham. when these reality shows like Survivor and Big Brother first started, it was about real people being left on their own to strategize and try to win. but this crap is as pre-scripted as a sitcom. tonight was the last time I'll watch this show.

Thanks for posting that.

I do not want to have a voice in this game...I want the game to be on the up and up with no advantages/disadvantages for the HG. The hg are in the house playing, not me. So, why all of a sudden this great chance for "America" to participate-----RATINGS. I think they lost many with the crap they aired last season.

OK, watching this season very casually. Just not too interested. But had thought that "America" was just trying to f*ck things up for Eric all this time. I understood voting Dustin out tonight- made sense to me.

But IS America just screwing with this game? Will Jessica or Dick be the one America "votes" to get Danielle to nominate? Or is America actually playing this game and strategizing?

Archived