Eric Week 7 America Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was the incest comment really that bad?? Compared to the slew of things Dick said?

OMG you are kidding right? There is no comparison. The incest comments are the lowest comments I have ever heard in BB history.

Trying to compare Dick and Eric is like comparing apples and oranges.

They've all (well almost all) at one time or another made some nasty comments in my book.

Did anyone sit up and listen to Eric's marathon blah blah with Jameka last night?

has anyone else noticed that not all of the evicted HGs have been told about the America's player twist? whats going on with that? are some of them coming back to haunt the HGs?

As far as I think I know,

CAROL, DUSTIN, and KAIL were not told about America's player twist.

why would CBS do such a thing? Is there another twist around the corner?

Have they been planning something since the beginning that we didn't know about?

So, when will CBS be unleashing their secret twist regarding CAROL, KAIL, DUSTIN?

ALTHOUGH CAROL AND KAIL HAVE GONE HOME NOW SO WHO KNOWS?

First he had the talk with Amber, then he had the talk with Jameka and then he had a talk with ED. I kept turning my feeds on and off for over 4 hours and Eric was still talking. He had 4 maybe 5 points and he kept going over them again and again and again.

Between Eric's bs and ED's spitting I finally turned it off for the night.

And of course when Eric is recounting his talk with Amber and Jameka to ED, things somehow don't sound quite the same. He is quite the little gamester.

its a lost cause telling that person above about it..(bb8addict) he/she has been posting the same BOLD thing for days now and everyone keeps posting back telling he/she that everyone knows about the AP twist except for the JURY people (dustin right now) but it doesnt stop the postings... he/she keeps posting away.. same thing.

wouldnt that be considered spamming?

Everyone that has left the house, with the exception of Dustin, knows about the AP... They were either told by Julie when they left the house, or told by Julie on the Early Show... Dustin wasn't told because he is on the jury and if Eric makes it to F2 that might taint the votes... At least I think that's why they aren't telling the jury members...

Dani asked "who would you rather be stranded on an island with Carol or Kail?"

Dick said Carol because at least if he killed her, he would have sex with the corpse afterwards

And some thought Eric's incest comment was bad.

Once again the Dick and Eric haters (or dislikers) see the same thing differently...

I thought the incest comment was a low blow, but I didn't think it was an accusation.

BTW - has anyone confirmed the rumor that D&D think eric is somehow linked to the show, based on Jen finding an America's Player card?

I thought the incest comment was a low blow, but I didn't think it was an accusation.

Sure it was listen to it again on the You tube video and it was not a joke. Eric said it two other times .Oh he was serious not making a sick perverted joke like Dick.

BTW - has anyone confirmed the rumor that D&D think eric is somehow linked to the show, based on Jen finding an America's Player card?

The poster that posted that was the only one to hear their comments... I have checked other sites to see if anyone else heard it and nope it wasn't heard by anyone but the one poster here... I myself think they misheard...

Guest blahsno1fan

the banner during the hoh was awesome! I wish I would have thought of it. this makes for a more interesting show dont you think?

Archived