Eric Week 7 America Player

CeCiMom

They showed he failed sleepwalking on the show. They said he had to get into bed with someone and also get thrown out of the bed. Joe never threw him out, and he couldn't really fit on the bed with Joe and Jessica sharing at that point so he just gave up after awhile.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eric is stupid he said he has 30K he has only won 20K

Actually, I think he might have been adding his stipend (which would be over 10k, since he's on the jury) to his America's Player winnings, which would add up to 30k+

Eric says he has a new plan. He's going to start pulling the covers up over their heads to make Jess nervous, thinking that a kiss is coming. "

Yep he is gay ! If not he is the biggest nerd in TV game show history :animated_rotfl:

Jess is avoding a kiss more evidence that she is playing his ass . Er :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: ic is in the LAND OF OZ !

Eric is a disgusting, vile, crude little image of a man. He backs down and almost pees his pants when Dick is laying into him but now jumps all over Jen being the tough boy. He's like a little dog following the big dog around. Pathetic. We should be able to vote on whether we want him as Americas choice because he wouldn't be mine.

Eric is a disgusting, phoney and pathetic form of life. He has delusions that America is in love with him and he needs to them more airtime. He is truly a dirtbag!

His eyes remind me of those of a rat, and his facial expressions are weird.

If he isn't gay, then why all his sexual remarks about having sex with male HG's?

I hope Jes is playing him....or she's not too swift.

Is there any truth to whaat the CBS boards are saying about Jen practically 'outting' Eric as AP?

She supposedly said something to Dick about how America is more involved this season than anyone knows and then she asked Eric why he won't turn around.

Then she was called to the DR.

Everyone keeps saying not to trust info from the CBS boards so I don't know how factual this is.

Did anyone else see this happen tonight?

This is what was on the joker's wild updates:

Quote "they were talking about this season - and Jen said this season is more watched and more public involvment - luvmykitties

Jen on couch talking to Eric and ED in HT.

Jen said this season is more watched and has more public involvement (paraphrase)

Dick said "why? because of airing on ShowtimeToo? a channel no one ever heard of?"

and Jen said "and more public involvement"

Dick said "how do you know? is the DR handing you private notes like carol?"

Thu 12:23 AM BBT After she said all this.... Eric got out of the hot tub, he was drying off with his back to her - Piper99

and she said..."Eric are you afraid to turn around?" He replied with..."why? this is where I am standing" "

If Eric was wearing his white bathing suit, he might have been afraid to turn around for a different reason.

I sincerely doubt Jen knows anything. Her handler might have hinted that America is more involved this year--probably trying to get her to stick around during sequester.

I think Jen would have come right out and told everyone that Eric was America's weasel.....or she could have just sent a shot over Eric's bow last night for him to stew over and let the cat out of the bag today.

Something I have noticed about Eric - if you really look at him whenever Dick is in the vicinity - he looks terrified. That boy is truly scared of Dick.

Is Jessica playing him - you bet! In the house the pickin's are slim. She had to latch onto someone cuz Dani got Nick and Mike wasn't into airheads. Get her out of the house and she wouldn't give a guy like Eric the time of day.

Do you suppose his parents are proud of him? If they are interviewed they will say yes but I bet inside they are cringing at the way he follows anything Dick says. He may have a few buddies slap him on the back and say way to tell Jen off, but for the most part I doubt he will be well thought of.

JMO!!!

Archived