Eric Week 7 America Player

CeCiMom

did anyone realize that Big Brother didn't tell everyone about the america's player twist. I believe that I read in another post.

KAIL wasn't told - why?

DUSTIN wasn't told - why?

CAROL wasn't told - why?

JOE was told - eric's sleep walking task

NICK was told

was MIKE told? not sure!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric

Wish you could have played your OWN way seeing as how America just can't get it right. Sorry you missed your chance at 500K by agreeing to be America's pawn.

Dep

I totally agree Dep. This season reminds me of American Idol and how the voting went for Sanjaya. Keep the worst in, vote the better out.

..I want the game to be on the up and up with no advantages/disadvantages for the HG. The hg are in the house playing, not me. So, why all of a sudden this great chance for "America" to participate-----RATINGS

First of all, having a family member in the game is a HUGE advantage! Way bigger than the AP thing (because Eric really never knows what he is going to have to do).

Secondly, of course CBS is going for ratings! They would be foolish not to. This is their business. To begrudge them their ability to foster ratings is rediculous.

On another point. Do you think that the jury should be told about America's Player? Say that Eric gets in the final two, I don't think it would be fair for the jury to be kept in the dark. I mean, he voted the way he did because he HAD to....not because he went back on any alliance. Do you see what I mean?

Eric just can not win. If he had not tried to get Dustin out people would have been mad. He got Dustin out and people are mad. I believe that if Eric had a chance to play this game without the AP stigma than he would have easily won this game. I still think he has a chance, but it is extremely slim.

Agreed. He got a bad deal as far as I'm concerned.

I'm laughing so hard right now, I'm crying. Eric may have said one really horrible thing (the incest thing) but Eric, I love you. Eric is the most entertaining thing in that house. Last night, he dressed up in drag, he slithered on the floor for Jess to scare Jen and then had a pillow fight with her, and did a private show for Jessica, Amber, Jameka and Jen where he stripped and did jumping jacks for them, because they missed the streaking. Really, really funny. Thank you, Katydidit, for the brilliant tape of Eric doing the jumping jacks naked. I'm still laughing.

Jess was laughing so hard, and Jameka was hilarious, making comments like "it's hitting his nipples" and "I feel a closeness, now....."

:animated_rotfl:

ehhhhh, he has said more than one bad thing. he has called some of the women of the house the C word, whores, and other not so nice things. in fact, at times... he could give Dick a run for his money when it comes to talking trash, except eric likes to do it behind closed doors.

yes, he can be funny... but after seeing him trash everyone behind their backs, he leaves a not so lasting impression with me.

I said he said one really horrible thing. The incest thing. I didn't say he never said any other bad things, but in my opinion, the other bad things he has said have been nothing worse than Dick and Dustin and Amber and others have said.

I find it funny that those who like Dick complain that every time they say something good about him, "Dick haters" come to the thread to bash Dick. But they don't feel the same things happens with Eric? :animated_rotfl:

I don't like weasels and Eric is a weasel. Granted the show may have brought out a part of his personality that he has not shown before. I just don't like the things he has said about people that were not based of facts.

Yes he can be a very funny guys and likable at times but he also can be very vicious.

we can bash the houseguest all we want... but we are not allowed to bash other posters. baiting or flaming is not allowed.

Very true. It's a good thing no one bashed anyone or flamed anyone in this thread, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Back on topic, I think that Eric is doing a great job of not only incorporating the tasks that America gives him, but also entertaining us. During those long nights when it's hard to sit and watch the feeds and transcribe, Eric can be counted on to keep us laughing and entertained. So, thank you, Eric!!!

see jen doesnt have that mindset. dick does have the mindset to exposed everything which has work sometimes and others not. the longer she holds on to it the more likely eric can flip it and she is lying

Was the incest comment really that bad?? Compared to the slew of things Dick said? Not that one was worse than the other, I'm just saying, can we latch onto something else.

If Jen did tell D&D about the comment (which I doubt she even remembers), is it really something that will get more than a "Oh, F*ch you Eric." At this point in the game. Eric can easily say that he said it "in the heat of the game" or "to get into people's heads" or some other lame Dick excuse.

i dont think anything eric has said about anyone was done game wise. he likes to sit back and gossip and talk trash... thats just him. (since this is the eric thread, i am sticking to just him... for the moment)

the things he was say in week 2 about some of the HGs was disturbing... but at the time, i blew it off thinking he is just a raunchy foul talking guy with some kind of complex that probably said these things because he had low self esteem....

now? i just dont care for him and his antics. or his non stop talking. its not funny anymore.

But was it really worse than the stuff Dick said? Maybe it was just as bad, but not worse. What if Eric tells Dick he said it and they both laugh a little...would that make it better?

Archived