Eric Week 7 America Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooooooh shoot I thought this was the Dick and Daniele thread and wondered what fizz was talking about.

Ya Eric is not my choice to win. He is still a weasel but not as bad at the slime talk and having more fun.

He's a weasel and his "antics" reek of desperation.

He is the type of guy you could say " hey...it would be so FUNNY if you took a bite out of that dog$hit over there"....and he would.

My son watched with me last night and asked what was wrong with his eyebrow...haha

He sure is a weasel and it was funny how he was telling Dani last nite in HOH that when the game is over and they all see the tapes of the show, that they were all saying things about each other " only in jest and it's the game ".

I guess that his incest statements about her and her Father were just to be funny?

He should be concerned about his comments and lies, on the other hand what Dick has said about HG's...He has also said to their faces.

I think he'll have to do some fast talking to Jess!

Eric and Jess were in the room that jess sleeps in and they were making the bed and Zach popped in to chit chat and eric was incredibly rude saying to zach : Do you like coming in and bugging people and interrupting their convorsations? zach basically explained that he was just hanging out and that he could stay there

From live feeds.

Monkey boy is a weird little man .

I actually was watching that earler.

Zach called Eric a f***ing jerk.

I thought that Zach was the one who was a jerk.

It was obvious they were having a private conversation and he just barged in and stood 3 feet away staring at them.

Eric asked him to leave them alone and Z said "No, I can stay wherever I want."

Eric then said, "fine, we'll leave."

At that point Zach cursed at him and walked away.

And Jess and Eric both had a good laugh.

Zach will not be voting for Eric.

ha

I'm not sure you can believe anything that Eric says, even to Jessica. He is just such a creepy little weasel. When people say how cute Eric and Jess are I just want to throw up. Jess is either really stupid and blind, or she really wants to win at any cost. Being that close to him is way to high of a price for me, I think I would have to come up with some other strategy.

In case I haven't gotten my point across I DON'T LIKE ERIC!!!!!!!!!

Archived