Eric Week 7 America Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey now! Don't be calling the midwest big, flat states. We are quite curvy and corny.

I noticed you didn't take offense to being called square. JK

Are you curvy or hilly? In SC you can drive about 4 hours from the beach and hit mountains, with four different BBQ's in between.

Are you curvy or hilly? In SC you can drive about 4 hours from the beach and hit mountains, with four different BBQ's in between.

Let's see, if you leave the beach in Chicago and drive four hours you just might be still sitting in traffic. And no BBQ's either.
post-3621-1187538219.gif

I've heard that SC is beautiful. And you don't freeze your a$$ off in winter.

Back on topic:

Eric does seem to be able to pull the people he has screwed back into the fold. They may not trust him but they still fall in. I think it's partly that he can talk for hours and hours and as the listener starts to get that glazed look in their eyes, you know the brainwashing is starting to take effect.

Hate to say it njdukie but keeping Jen would only hurt Eric since there will be yet another phantom vote and he can only blame other people for it for so long. At this point if you want Eric to be in the final 4 then you should probally vote the way of keeping the D&D, Jess and Eric group together.

I was wondering if Eric could just say no if AMerica ever decides to have him evict Jessica. Does anyone know if that could happen and if it does would he lose the money he has made so far? Basically could he just say no and what would his consequences be or does he have to vote the way america wants him to? Just curious

I know you hate D&D I have read your posts but I also know you like Eric so while Jen maybe able to help Eric for now going against the deal D&D, Jess and Eric made last week would hurt Eric more in the end. Vote for who you want for whatever reason just know if Jen stays then Eric becomes a target again.

I really hope Big Brother lets him not do the vote, or maybe the voters will at least come to their senses. I think the majority of people who like Dick, would take into consideration of what they're voting for, and not just vote for their favorite player. Though I'm sure I'm wrong.. :lipsrsealed2:

If Eric gets his orders to have Amber/Jam evicted I think he could pull it off. Hell, he pulled the Dustin eviction off, so he's pretty crafty.

Dick: Jen

Zach: Jen

eric: Amber/Jam

Jess: Amber/ Jam (as it has been stated repeatedly that Jessica is but a tool)

Amber/Jam: Eric and Jessica would have to convince the one voting that the other was dead weight and would be better in sequester. If it's Jam on the block, they would only have to ask, "Do you want to sit next to her in the finals?" If it's Amber, they just have to question her mental state. Jen going after D&D is also too sweet to pass up.

If I were Eric, knowing that America might cause him to go against his so called alliance, I would start putting it into others head that he may give a pitty vote to either Jam/Amber. That's if I were Eric.... :animated_bouncy:

Since he asked one of the other hgs if it was show too time I pretty much figure he meant it. He also seems obsessed with being the star of BB .... which is why he's being doing all the weird stuff.. naked jumping jacks pffffft

Oh come on Eric was joking... it was totally in reference to an answer during the POV comp. He's mentioned it a couple times since POV has been over... something about him being the 4th most liked HG. (It seems to have annoyed him.) Of course, we don't know the details since we didn't see the competition but, Eric was being his goof-ball self when he made that comment. It was during them all playing quarters and he was trying to make them all laugh.

Besides, he's not the only one to have said it... I know Dick has.

IMO, "America" better be careful about how they vote in the polls because if Eric leaves... he won't be there to save Dick anymore.

Archived