Dick Week 7

CeCiMom

I'm really curious about Dick's gameplay in the next week. If, my the grace of God, Amber gets HOH, will Dick suck up and claim that her staying was all HIS doing? He seems to enjoy taking credit.

Now this is the sticky time in the game when HOH can get an HG into a lot of hot water. If Zach gets it, he'll more than likely put up Amber & Jam. But what about if Dick gets HOH. He wants Zach out next, but will he really leave Amber/ Jam/ Eric and Jessica together to possibly team up again?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard Dick say several times that after Jen leaves then Amber leaves and then Jameka. Dick likes Zack and doesn't see him as a threat and does not think he has votes with the jury.

I thought Dick wanted Jameka to be on the block for three weeks and not go home until she can finally play for HOH.

Oh well, he changed his mind...so goes another day in the BB house.

just took me this week to figure out donato is dick last name

wow i am having an amber moment

Not everyone thinks Dick can do no wrong.

However, he's the least boring to me. I hate boring HG's. I don't want to waste MY time on boring people. If it weren't for Dick I wouldn't bother.

And I fickle fans bore me as well. One week someone's the jam. The next week, they're toast. Whatever.

I want Dick to walk away with the money simply because he is the only one that hasn't made me fall asleep on my desk. *snap and next.......

Is Dick seriously the oldest one in the house? Pathetic. 44 years old and gets into stupid arguments with every housemate.

You know it's funny how the Dick fans seem to think everyone else is so horrible... and Dick is just being Dick! Anyone that argues with him is a hypocrite, crossing a line, and much worse than him. You know though, if everyone gets into these sort of personal battles with someone it brings up.... are 7 or 8 people the problem or is it 1 person... I tend to go with one.

Totally agree with you KING123. It's BS that he can treat another person the way he treated Jen tonite.

Wow, Jen broke at least 3 rules tonight, gets herself a penalty nom, and people still feel the need to bash Dick.

1. Destroyed personal property.

2. Took herself off slop.

3. Physically attacked another HG.

Yeah, he's the bad guy here because he yelled at her.

Dick followed Jen all over the house, harrassing her. When Jen supposedly did that to Dick, everyone thought it was awful and she deserved to be sworn at and have tea poured on her.

Then, she sat down outside and he followed her again and blew smoke in her face. When she got up and pushed at his hand because she had enough, he purposely turned the cigarette point down and burned her, more than once. She told him to stop and he said, "You're going to get burned again--I promise you!" What a great guy.

Should Jen have pushed his hand away? No.

But to me, it's no different than when Dick poured the tea on Jen. He was physically pouring something onto her at that time. She didn't turn around and jam the tea glass into his eye, though, even though he did that. But he DID burn her on purpose.

Wow, another rant for Dick. What a pussy this guy is...he needs all the attention. His hate for Jen stems from his daughters jealousy for her. I've noticed that some opinions have changed about Dick, but he was always a jerk, this rant is no worse than his others.

Dick followed Jen all over the house, harrassing her. When Jen supposedly did that to Dick, everyone thought it was awful and she deserved to be sworn at and have tea poured on her.

Then, she sat down outside and he followed her again and blew smoke in her face. When she got up and pushed at his hand because she had enough, he purposely turned the cigarette point down and burned her, more than once. She told him to stop and he said, "You're going to get burned again--I promise you!" What a great guy.

Should Jen have pushed his hand away? No.

But to me, it's no different than when Dick poured the tea on Jen. He was physically pouring something onto her at that time. She didn't turn around and jam the tea glass into his eye, though, even though he did that. But he DID burn her on purpose.

Yeah, what a great guy, making her get up... push him, and continue trying to take his cigarette out of his hand. HE TOTALLY MADE HER DO ALL OF THAT, AMIRITE?!

You're delusional.

I've never been a ED supporter...but feel pretty sure that ED is not a violent or physical threat to anyone...he's too smart of a player and has a lot of self control. He has purposely toed the line...but it's all game with him.

Last night he had tons of self control. He blew smoke and yelled. OMG. Jen was all over him, she burnt herself on his cigarette. Dick isn't going to be hitting anyone. Anyways, it was Jen that almost clocked Dick last nite, not the other way around.

Yeah, but if Jen starts up this morning with a tyrade about Danielle, you can bet your bottom dollar that Dick will come unglued. There are two things you don't mess with when it comes to Dick: his smokes and his skanks...

GO JEN GO!!!

No, I would NOT cry in th street if Dick yelled at me. You see, I have a SPINE.

No, not all of Dick's fans like HIM as a person. Personally I'm rather fond of his entertainment value. Not everyone would agree. To each his own. I'm probably repulsed by your likes or dislikes as well. pffffffffffffffffttttt

Jen, Amber, Dustin...their rants blah blah whatever. They're not any better than Dick. And being a non- Dick fan doesn't make you better than the people who like to watch him. Get over yourselves.

There's some people riding some high horses in here with some pretty smug senses of self importance. I've got my own set of morals thanks. Keep your lessons to yourself. Sheesh......... I don't come here to catch rightious speeches. It's just BB ffs!

So please Dick. Entertain me. I'll be watching whilst pulling puppy tails off.

AMEN and HALALUYAH Wicked!!

this year is no different than every bb year. there are those we hate and those we love and it's all Dicks fault ...just like it was all Janelles fault...everything anyone does it's dicks fault...let's just all take a deep breath and say it together

god please help the haters...be with the haters god...god give them strength to hate again another season..........oh sorry...having a jameka moment

whatever that spell is...i'll take it if it makes me lose pounds!

and I know I'm a new poster, but have been a lurker for quite sometime, and i LOVE all the differing opinions. I don't love dick, don't hate him, don't agree w/ a lot he does, but you gotta admit...he's good tv!

Archived