Dick Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said GreatXL. I don't have a favorite HG and i like the AP twist. It makes it more interesting and funny. I have to say I have laughed more at this BB than I have on any of the others. But I am feeling really bad for Jen right now. She doesn't have a friend in the house. Shame on the HGs.

Dick says it to their face....What Eric says behind their back!

Easier to deal with someone that is upfront.....It's tougher to deal with a weasel.

Dustbag was another one that had a big mouth behind your back.

Sextypething, IMO I'd rather have someone say it to my face or to my wife's face.....then I or she can deal with them.

We aren't afraid to confront the person, and not run for a laywer or some organization to take care of us.

if people hate it so much...turn the channel...cancel the feeds...and don't pay attention to anything dealing with the show...like this forum..it's really that simple if you hate it all that much.

This is a dicussion board with many different views shared. Your post shows your intolerance for people who do not think like you. I too am tired of posters being told they should stop watching or turn the channel. For that matter, if you disagree with things said here then maybe you should not post here (and I do not believe this but this is according to your logic about what should be done when something/someone disagrees with you.)

For the record...I'm with myself.

If it's alright to hate the show or it's participants and post about it. Then it is ALSO ok for for someone to offer up that the complainers have the option to tune out. It's a two way street. In fact there's several avenues. You can't have it your own way... BURGER KING'S down the street. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :animated_rotfl::kenshin2:

No matter what the board ppl's opinion is of Dick. He's stays until voted O.U.T.

Archived