Dick Week 7

CeCiMom

I don't know why, but I can't scroll down through page 1 of this thread.

Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just my crappy equipment?

(It's the on;y thread I'm having a problem with.)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dick sure coughs a lot. I think he needs a chest x-ray and cut back on the cigs. He also complains of rib pain/problem. I hope he doesn't have something more serious

He said something about breaking a rib a couple of months before coming into the BB house and he also said something about during one of the comps he thought he might have re broken it...

I'm not a huge fan of anyone on the show so I think that I can step back and look at what's going on a little better than die-hard Dick fans or die-hard Eric fans.

I can see the HGs thinking Dick pulled off some miracle this week. I can see some of the die-hard Dick fans thinking he pulled off a miracle. But, what did Dick actually do this week?

Eric was the player that pulled off a miracle this week and all Dick fans should be thanking him and helping him in the upcoming weeks with AP.

Eric convinced Jess to keep the most hated player in the house and to agree to vote out their most strategic, strongest, and longest running ally. He had to convince Jess to sway the votes of Jen and Zach. He did all of this and, somehow, was able to keep the target off his back and join an alliance at the same time.

If Eric hadn't worked his ass off this week, Dick was leaving by a 4-2 vote, even after having to vote to keep Dick because of AP.

I totally agree that Eric was a big factor by finally really working at the vote.............what amazes me is how Dick can really tick people off and then get their votes................ under any circumstances...........and, we've all seen Eric make underwhelming attempts to do his AP tasks before........why did he go all out on this one?

hopely jen gets it then

what WT???

WT.........

White Trash............

which I think is rather sad........and, calling them WT after Dustin took $$$$ and a vacation and posters still thought he was OK........ now, if D/D do it it's trashy............

I'm now watching the showtime feed and if there's one thing for sure............this is the most RELAXED, FUN, I've seen in the BB house since it started this season...........as much as people wanted to blaim Dick for all the tension...........gee, the HGs seem to much more relaxed with Dustin gone!

People actually seem to be talking and giving their OWN thoughts.............the "group think" is gone!

when dick or his daughter has power the house gets like this. most of drama starts when they lose it eg last week

OK, b4 I get slammed, I actually thought it was someone asking to explain WT.........I didn't realize it was you......but I do stand by my other statements, just don't want you to think I was talking down to you or anything about explaining WT..........did you watch showtime? still on here but I thought it was the best yet! Finally, some independent thinkers!

I disagree..........I am SO tired of the group think........IMO, if dustin would have stayed and dick left, there would still be the group making decisions that whoever in the group (usually dustin) got them to do.............truthfully, I would never sit at a table with dick (gross me out, close your mouth) but as far as the game..........he's made it interesting........no matter what about D/D they had the balls to go out on a limb after eric............it could have cost them everything..............things just turned around and IMO, for the best.........maybe now, the players will come to the table and play...........even Amber sounded different to me tonight, not hiding behind Dustin........I could care less who wins...........but I am grateful that Dick has tried to make it more entertaining.

Is anyone else suffering from Dick letdown? :animated_scratchchin: I mean, when his back was to the wall and had to pull this and that out of his ass to stay (plus the amazing rants) I felt I was seeing an amazing game played... now that he's set himself up in a position to do well (something some of my past favorites hadn't been able to do) I almost feel that he's peaked.... now he's going to have to jump the shark to suck me back in. It's always good rooting for the underdog but is he the underdog now? And with this plan to backdoor Jen I might have to join Team Jen now. Go Underdog!

Archived