Jameka Week 6

CeCiMom

Well I think the worst thing that Dick said was about what kind of a mother Amber is. To me that is the worst thing anyone could ever say to me. That I am a bad mother. I personally don't care about the names that much.

Same for me, Marty. Calling me a bad mother is the worst insult someone can throw at me. The names don't bother me either. I would have been laughing the whole time, no lie. That's my reaction in situations like that.

Although Dick is a self pro-claimed "bad father" (yes, I still like him as a player...haha!!!) so it wouldn't have bothered me near as much coming from him.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Employers fire people for questionable pictures on My space now days wonder what the school district is gonna think about their professional counselor on ST and on the net acting in that manner when her students can be exposed to her Jerry Springer antics.

She has no common sense and she might be fired after that outburst. She was dumb not to take that $10,000 becuase she might need it after she loses her job.

She is probably good at her job.... Hey the girl from flavor of luv kept her job as teacher and she did much worse.

Dick needs to go home!!! why do we except this behavior and when someone does stick up for themselves we cry foul....She just wanted to hurt him as much as he was hurting her..Lick his..c word etc...

Please lets not turn Dick into another Kaysar!!! Everyone luv Howie when he went off on April...Dick is hoping the same thing...I didnt see the argument but what I read I hope Jameka stuck it too him real good!

I didnt see the argument but what I read I hope Jameka stuck it too him real good!

Now you know I always stick up for Jameka, but she didn't and couldn't beat Dick at that kind of argument. It was more like a Junior HS name calling thing, no real logic or point to any of it. Dick has probably been insulting people for years and knows how to dish it. It was embarrassing, but I'm glad she stood up to him and didn't back down.

Got to admit that Jameka had been pissing me off for the last few weeks, by constantly trying to make it seem as God was so invested in the BB House. I mean come on, Jameka, do you really believe that God ordained it for Mike Boogie to win last year??? It's a game about lying and deceit, for pete's sake! Having said that however, Jameka regained a lot of my respect last night. It's about damn time that someone stood up to that freakin tyrant. Dick was cool in the beginning, but no one in that house owes him a damn thing. And the way they cowered and cried over his freakin WORDS was ridiculous. Jameka's whole point in calling his mother a bitch was to let him know how his bs felt. He has no more right to say the things he says than anyone else. So, it's ok for Dick to be a dick to everyone in the house, because he never aspired to be anything else? And Jameka gets dragged thru the mud for standing up to him, just because she has overzealously (IMO) pushed Christianity into the game? Yeah, she is a hypocrite. But I will take a hypocrite over a sreaming, spitting, farting, over the hill, abuser any day. What a sorry excuse for a man. He damn sure did not try that bs with Mike or Nick, did he? Sorry for the rant, but Dick is a punk ass bitch.

Just wondering whats worst than being called a C?

Being told everyone would be better off if I killed myself?????

Well I think the worst thing that Dick said was about what kind of a mother Amber is. To me that is the worst thing anyone could ever say to me. That I am a bad mother. I personally don't care about the names that much.

I agree Marty. But since I know I'm not a bad Mom, no worries here. Think maybe she was probably affected because there is truth behind his accusation. She was honestly trying to excuse her drug habit by saying it was ridiculous to think she would actually do drugs IN FRONT of her daughter. Yeah, because that's what makes you a bad drug addict, when you do it IN FRONT of your kids. :rolleyes:

I think Jameka could of had a great oppertunity to show Dick how christians

act.....now Dick is going to think its ok for christains to cuss, talk bad to and

behind people's backs and lie.......Hey Dick not all of us christains are like

that.......we're not perfect......but we're suppose to be an example............

WWJD doesn't mean What Will Jameka Do.......

He damn sure did not try that bs with Mike or Nick, did he?

Didn't have to with Nick and he did stand up to Mike during pov during his hoh... Then he put him on the block and sent him home...

I just read the live feed up-date......Both Dick and Jameka made me sick

and Amber throwing in her half-cents worth in too....

I just couldn't bare to read all of it.......

I wish there was a smiley-face that was throwing up.....I'd put it here!!!

That was hysterical!!! Thanks for that laugh!!

Kat

I was raised in a very strict religious home, and have been involved in a variety of christian churches throughout my upbringing. I've never heard anyone pray like she does. I found it odd as well. But I'm no expert on prayer...to each his own.

Omega... I try and read the feed updates every night....I'm so glad I

didn't read about Jameka saying that. I'd have thrown up all over my

laptop.....

Archived