Jameka Week 6

CeCiMom

I dont get the double standard.

How many people has Dick had these disgusting fights with? Is Jameka the only one?

Jameka messed up because she is human. Being Christian doesnt mean you are perfect.

Yada - most of my posts actually are in agreement with you. In fact, I posted that being a Christian is about trying to be as Christ-like as you can but it's a journey. It's hard to be specific enough to make a clear point.

I don't think it's so much a double standard because, for the majority, Dick's behavior is NOT being condoned nor is the majority saying it's okay for him to have treated anyone the way he has. Right now, I was only commenting on the argument between Dick and Jameka - and I can only convey my point as before:

Again, another excellent point! I don't get the feeling from most comments, though - that people are approving of Dick and his comments and behavior. The over-all feeling that I get from most comments is that Dick is clearly in the wrong. I think it just rubs everyone the wrong way that Jameka has been consistently insincere in her piety - when she professes her faith and uses profanity - all the time - not just during this argument with Dick. Her attack on his mother felt like such a low blow, expecially coming from Jameka - because it was an attack on someone's mother.

That was not meant to be construed as an attack on Jameka, her character or her Christianity. My comment is simply my understanding of the majority of posters feelings towards Jameka's action during this one argument. I don't believe there is a single person that would not understand the 'why' behind Jameka's standing up to Dick. Most of us should be yelling "Hip hip hooray" for her!

Respectfully, because you make some excellent, well-thought and caring points always - my comment was addressing the fact that most people seemed to have been rubbed the wrong way by her over-all, over her entire time in the house - seeming insincerity.

Kat

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see a "Nerd Herd II". People who sit and judge and then act in the same way, (mostly behind closed doors). Jameka had the perfect opportunity to behave as she has been claiming to live. Dick even asked her "What would Jesus do?" and she continued to respond hateful comment with hateful comment. I'm sorry, if she is as saintly as she claims to be she would have got up and walked away.

Jameka messed up because she is human

:huh:

jameka went looking for trouble. she didnt mess up. lets not confuse her with some innocent person. she has been waiting for this day since BB8 started. and she has been using that big bible as a huge cover for herself.

sCh_christian.gif who would dare nominate a person that carries a big bible and prays for each of the HGs every moment of the day?

sCh_christianpray3.gif

Guest jordansmom

Sparkelt I agree with everything in your post. Being a Christianity does not mean you don't have slip ups in life. Im a Christianity and let me tell you its hard to bite your tongue all the time.

She really rubs me the wrong way. I don't like how she sits there and curses and then praises the lord in the same sentence. I understand being a Christian is hard and noone is perfect, but when my mind is on God it is not on the F word. Also, she's the one who said God already had the game planned. Who's to say God isn't rooting for Dick lol. Surely she's not getting in the way of God's plan now.

I just watched the thread of them fighting. I'm so glad Jameka went off on his butt. I would go after him to after repeatedly saying to me that I'm the C word and that I should lick the underside of his b@&$*. He also said suck my D#$@! OMG I am so behind Jameka right now. No one should EVER be talked to like that, EVER! What Eric and Jameka have said overnight doesn't come close to the continually vile abusive things out of his mouth. I can't wait to see him go, the show will be so much better to watch!!!!!!!

Guest jordansmom

I don't think the show will be much better to watch. As big as an ass he is I find him funny to watch. After thats why I watch this show. To see the crazys in the world act an ass on tv. Dick leaving only helps the hgs and if for some strange reason Jen leaves too. WOW this season will be very dry IMO.

I just watched the thread of them fighting. I'm so glad Jameka went off on his butt. I would go after him to after repeatedly saying to me that I'm the C word and that I should lick the underside of his b@&$*. He also said suck my D#$@! OMG I am so behind Jameka right now. No one should EVER be talked to like that, EVER! What Eric and Jameka have said overnight doesn't come close to the continually vile abusive things out of his mouth. I can't wait to see him go, the show will be so much better to watch!!!!!!!

I tell you it is bad parenting....If he was raised right he wouldnt act like that...Mother should have breast fed him when he was young to get that motherly bond....and maybe he would have respect for women...

I don't know his mom and she isn't part of the game. I don't feel it is right to bring in family members who aren't in the house. Jameka expressed her regret at saying that, I just hope she can in some way apologize and that it makes it to the feeds.

She needed to stand up to the DickTator and I am glad, overall, that she did.

Employers fire people for questionable pictures on My space now days wonder what the school district is gonna think about their professional counselor on ST and on the net acting in that manner when her students can be exposed to her Jerry Springer antics.

She has no common sense and she might be fired after that outburst. She was dumb not to take that $10,000 becuase she might need it after she loses her job.

If she is good at her job, they might look at the context of the argument and take that into account.

BB is a unique situation, locked 40 days in a house with a Dick and then finally losing her cool.

They might see that she avoided this fight for quite a long time and that could be a good thing. You never know.

I tell you it is bad parenting....If he was raised right he wouldnt act like that...Mother should have breast fed him when he was young to get that motherly bond....and maybe he would have respect for women...

:huh:

breast fed has nothing to do with it. if it did i guess i am just as F'ed up as him.

Interesting perspectives from all...........I'm a middle school teacher and the first thing I'd like to say is that in my opinion "standing up to Dick" is NOT what Jam did..........she got down in the mud and tried to pig wrestle with him, which is never a good idea.

It reminded me of arguments between students.......the first thing they say when angry is a "your mama" comment, so if she was looking to show herself as immature as a middle schooler, she succeeded :maleficent:

As far as her school administrators, trust me, as soon as they get calls from parents or remarks from students, they will throw her under the bus..........they will care less what position she was in.......we all know the only behavior you can control is your own and I'm sure she's spent a lot of time "counseling" students to do just that (the main job of school counselors is to mediate students).......don't forget what SHE has said before........ you show who you are by example............no one forced her into this situation, she's there to win the $$$$$$ and is obviously doing whatever she thinks will help her get it.

She could have taken the high road........she did not have to go into the kitchen, Dick was not provoking her at the time and if she's smart, she will spend the rest of the time like this.. :lipsrsealed2:

Jameka had no business working as a couselour with the bahavior she has shown on the show. She was on a mission to seek out Dick and start a fight. She bragged about it later.

Dick can be a dick but he is bar manager and no way does he have to set an example. He is what he is and does not pretend to be any different.

Archived