Jameka Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about anyone else but it really bugs me that God has so much time for Jameka........if he goes out and gets her that perm like amber asked him to, I'm going to be really mad at him :grin3:

I haven't read everything here, but wanted to add that when you tout yourself as Christian and that's WHO/WHAT you are, you better be prepared to be held up on a Christian pedestal so to speak. Not to mention the cussing, behind the back talking, etc. Yes it's her house but if you KNOW how someone is and you don't agree with it, go somewhere else. Following someone doesn't help either to try to get under their skin. You are just playing down on their level. She just irritates me. That Showtime Too last night was almost entirely her and Waaamber in the HOH. Um... move on already. Jam tries to pull everyone into her angst toward ED when most seem to have let it slide. Drop it already. That's how he is!

I think Jameka could of had a great oppertunity to show Dick how christians

act.....now Dick is going to think its ok for christains to cuss, talk bad to and

behind people's backs and lie.......Hey Dick not all of us christains are like

that.......we're not perfect......but we're suppose to be an example............

WWJD doesn't mean What Will Jameka Do.......

I am a Christian and I cuss, talk bad to and behind people's back and lie because I am human but Jameka has not lied she just used her own opinions rather they were wrong on not....I do have a problem with bb showing a personal moment between Jameka and God when she was praying...at the church we just move on and let that person have there conversations in private...One thing about Jameka and me...I dont go around wearing my bible on my sleeve...If you are a christian it will show and you dont have to advertise....alot of people feel they have to advertise that they are Christians to feel better about themselve....to me they come off as being hypocrites or I am holier than thy attitude which I cant stand...I was taught that when others are backstabbing you ....stand still...dont open your mouth against them....dont react....just stand still and all will reveal itself in time...Because when God intervenes his damage is much worse than you could ever do...You just pray for your enemies that God will have mercy on them..Havent anyone ever heard You dont mess with a child of God... Well maybe Jameka hasnt been taught this or maybe she forgot...but I am not going to bash her on her beliefs...I felt guilty last time I did....just on how well she played the game..well sorry about the preaching....this was something I just had to get off my chest...

I am not bashing Jameka on her beliefs. I am bashing her for her behavior. She is hiding behind her "faith". I am quite certian Dick knows more about Christianity than he lets on, I can't imagine with his mom being a minister that she hasn't taught him a thing or two.

My beef with Jameka is that she tried to play all quiet like and christian like but she uses it when it suits her and for whatever setting she is in. I mean, come on, after the one competition where she gave up 5 HOH's she goes running off and won't look or talk to Danielle and hurries up and gets down on her knees and starts praying all loudly and stuff. Um, I think that there is a part in the bible that talks about how you don't need to be so public about praying etc etc. It's something between you and God. I think that her sitting there saying "yo motha and yo daughta" was ridiculous. She wasn't showing a lot of restraint that day--so much for being a school counselor. Would be worried with her around my kids. She is the one who continues to make sure EVERYONE knows that Dick is still making comments to her but she is KEEPING HER MOUTH SHUT. Be quiet already.

That being said, I know that everyone has bad days. I am a Catholic and I don't go around acting all holier than though, because I know that I am not. The problem I think most people have with Jameka and her religion is HER ACTIONS and her WORDS. She is allowed to have bad days, but with the way she has been talking lately, I think that was all a front. She was trying to fly under the radar........and got grounded.

Ok, well maybe at the time she was on her knees, she wasn't speaking LOUDLY but her ACTIONS were quite loud. (meaning it was very obvious as to what she was doing)

and I could have sworn that as she was running to find a spot to kneel and pray that she was praying while she was running/walking whatever.

Sorry....Sparklet what I was trying to say is that christians are

suppose to lead by example... that was how I was taught in

Sunday school......Jameka said things that were un-christian like...

me being a christian it just bothered me...I know its a game of lies...

and that you might say and do things you normally wouldn't do....

Yes, I have done some Jameka bashing ...but I also have prayed for

her to get a handle on things and not go off on Dick....because he

doesn't care.........it just in-flames him even more. I think if she

just stood there or had walked away....it would of been more of

a statement to Dick......JMO......and I do value yours.......

I just wanted to give a little clarification on Eucharist (Communion) in the Catholic church. This sacrament is also called the Lord's Supper to recall Jesus' Last Supper with the apostles. There are many other faiths that participate in Communion, however the difference with Communion in the Catholic church is that we believe that the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist.

As far as Jameka using the term "Lover" to describe Christ, I have heard this terminology used by a few people. I asked someone once why she referred to Him in this way and her response was that Jesus is the lover of her soul and that she feels intimacy with him when she blesses his presence in the Tabernacle. I also think it is an odd way to refer to Him, but someone else may think that my way of living my faith are odd.

I don't have a problem with Jameka. She is by no means my favorite houseguest, but I don't feel that she is a hypocrite. She is living her faith, however she is not and has never proclaimed to be perfect. There are no perfect Christians, and I don't remember hearing Jameka profess that she was one.

She had a boyfriend in college (at least one serious one) and he fathered a child with another woman. I remember that conversation earlier in the season when they were all getting along.

Also, I think ED played that card the other night because Jameka just turned 29 and is not in a serious relationship. He probably assumed this would be a sore point for a woman nearing 30 and being unattached.

I read somewhere that ED said women reach their peak at 24. I guess that's how it is in his world.

She has so much venom towards Daniele that it throws me off. She's never even been this rude to Zach whom she hated. I'm thinking it's more strategy than anything because she knows Dani could potentially be a big threat

She's a hypocrit!!!

Ya muttha & ya dawwtta....Ya muttha & ya dawwtta....Ya muttha & ya dawwtta....Ya muttha & ya dawwtta....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm glad I didn't have to hear the full version again, but part of me wishes CBS would have shown her repeating herself over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over ..........................................

She has so much venom towards Daniele that it throws me off. She's never even been this rude to Zach whom she hated. I'm thinking it's more strategy than anything because she knows Dani could potentially be a big threat

It doesn't matter who doesn't like Dani...Dani stated "like" five times that she can't stand anyone in the house.

I agre that she "went all ghetto".........was even changed the way she speaks.......for someone who has more to lose than any of the others in the house (her job with the shcool system)........it was a dumb move............once the parents get wind of it and call in, she's goin :animated_wave::animated_wave:

Maybe she's sick of him getting in her face and jumping all over people. There is no reason he cannot present his argument in a civil manner. As I said before he brings out the hate in people, he fuels the fires so without his rants they wouldn't rant either.

But for "entertainment" sake we should thank not make fun of Jameka for her outbursts because like Dick she added to the "entertainment" of the show tonight. :rolls eyes:

Archived