Jameka Week 6

CeCiMom

there is a big difference between a healthy god loving church goer... and a possessed woman that thinks god is her lover and that he is playing the game for her and making all the moves. that way she can blame it on him when she makes mistakes.

now she has amber thinking god talks to her too... lovly.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed Fizzle, and last night between Jameka prayin, and Amber sayin God did that for sure(all the time cryin) was just too much. This is the weirdest mix of people I have ever witnessed in the BB house, they do not seem right at all.

I don't think my question is an ad hominem comment. I was just pointing out that people are ready to jump on jameka and call her a bad Christian and person because she uses profanity. My point was, there's nothing in the Bible about profanity, but there is about killing. If people think that Jameka is a bad Christian because of profanity or gossip or praying to win a game, what about people who kill??

I don't think my question is an ad hominem comment. I was just pointing out that people are ready to jump on jameka and call her a bad Christian and person because she uses profanity. My point was, there's nothing in the Bible about profanity, but there is about killing. If people think that Jameka is a bad Christian because of profanity or gossip or praying to win a game, what about people who kill??
Without getting into the technical terms of rhetoric, I think you've got a point. Regardless, its not its not how good or bad a Christian she is that makes me dislike Jameka, its the holier-than-thou attitude that she walks around the house with that makes her intolerable to me. Sure, she's never CLAIMED to be better than anyone else, but dammit if she doesn't make it obvious that she thinks so.

Our Christian men and women are doing their duty to compare them to a black girl that acts crazy calling a preacher a bitch is disgracful to our brave armed forces.

What does her being black have anything to do with it?

I may be wrong but I have not seen her once go after Dustin or even mention that according to some versions of the bible, homosexuality is a sin. Is she denying the word of God?? Does that make her a bad Christian...is she waiting to "use it" if they make it to the Final 2?

This kinda says it all. She uses the Bible and Christian schtick when it is convenient. Technically, Christians who fall under this evangelical or fundamentalist umbrella, like Jameka, believe everything in the Bible is the actual word of God and would think homosexuality is a sin. She should be hounding Dustin, trying to "pray him straight" And yes, it makes her a lousy Christian if she USES the Bible and God as it suits her.

Well she is not purple I was making the observation not being racist .

Well, what you said was "Our Christian men and women are doing their duty to compare them to a black girl that acts crazy calling a preacher a bitch is disgracful to our brave armed forces." The characterization of Jameka as black seems to stick out to me, almost as if it is a determining factor in your perception of her.

Educated as you seem to be in the ways of rhetorical tactics, I

No Amber did the same and she is claiming to be a Christian as well ,their race does not matter . My point is IMO it is not very becoming to our brave forces to compare them to these idiots.Our forces do not kill indiscriminately they are defending their lives .

Can we please not play the race card every time someone says the word black?

Let's keep this on BB.

Thank You

Sorry if I overreacted, I just felt like the other poster was unnecesarily making a point of it.

No Amber did the same and she is claiming to be a Christian as well ,their race does not matter . My point is IMO it is not very becoming to our brave forces to compare them to these idiots.Our forces do not kill indiscriminately they are defending their lives .

Alright, point taken.

I'm not baiting, I'm asking....

Does Jameka claim that speaking poorly of someone or name calling is bad, but she has eternal salvation, so all will be forgiven?

I'm just sitting here shaking my head.

It's amazing how out of all the negative things, and traits a person can have in THIS GAME. A lot of you find one thing to chastise that girl about. She didn't come into the game being the stereotypical "black girl"...she didn't come in the house acting all "ghettofied", giving you something to shake your head at. These are the words I'm seeing being thrown around. The minute she loses it and tries to defend herself, she is wrong, she's going to burn in hell. Her religion is her biggiest downfall, and how perfect she isn't...b/c she stated it, and prayed and TRIED to live up to it in a way. I will say that Jameka, Zach and Jessica are the least harmful ones in the way they have been playing the game. People are hoping she loses her job, b/c she called somebody's mother a bitch. Then I see people talk about how stupid she sounded with her comebacks towards Dick. That alone tells you that she probably isn't used to acting that way, having to go toe to toe with someone and step outside of their character and name call or just be a plain ass. I guess if she had a machine gun tongue like Dick and said some more awful things...what will we be saying then. She wouldn't be commended for her snappy comments, again she would be condemned.

I guess it's easy to come on these boards and name call, and be catty, childish, bullyish, and down right "human", b/c everyone isn't announcing their faiths. But I say those characteristics are just as bad, and unbecoming. I guess it's ok b\c we aren't announcing to the world what we are...but we are excused b/c nobody knows if we go to church, or praise God or just believe.

I am not talking about anybody in particular, just an observation.

I'm not baiting, I'm asking....

Does Jameka claim that speaking poorly of someone or name calling is bad, but she has eternal salvation, so all will be forgiven?

I don't think she's used those exact words but yeah, I think i remember her saying something very similar during the fight with Dick.

Stop this before it becomes another "ugly thread".

and...

yes, djb, Jameka said she had her God and eternal salvation which makes it o.k. to swear and name call. But to give her credit (which I hate to do...cause she drives me nuts) I can't remember a time when she lied or was friends with someone who she later stabbed in the back. She just says "hmmmmmmm".

That's what I thought I heard, too, but didn't she tell Dick that he WILL turn to God for Salvation, even if it's on his deathbed??

Just wondering.

That's what I thought I heard, too, but didn't she tell Dick that he WILL turn to God for Salvation, even if it's on his deathbed??Just wondering.
Yeah, she was quoting scripture and told Dick "You'll confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and savior when you're lying on your deathbed, if not before." to which Dick replied "No f-ing chance," if I remember correctly.
But to give her credit (which I hate to do...cause she drives me nuts) I can't remember a time when she lied or was friends with someone who she later stabbed in the back. She just says "hmmmmmmm".
Agreed on all points. She's very careful to remain noncommittal through everything.

Archived