Jameka Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I went back and re read what you wrote and I misunderstood it the first time, so I am sorry, you didn't say anything bad about me personally, but the fact remains that Jameka is using her Bible and religion to tell others how to act and what to say, then she should live what she preaches...

I don't like her for the way she uses religion when she needs it and then turns her back on it when she wants...

I don't know not the first christian, that will cuss like a salior and then get on their knees and ask god to let them win a game...

In my opinion that is using your God and not living for your God like a christian should... Being the daughter of a minister I have been rasied in the church and I was raised that you live your life as close to Christ like as you can... While you can never be perfect, doing what Jameka did is off the charts of anything Christ would do...

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS MY OPINION...

I wonder if Jameka knows that God answers all prayers........

but it MAY not turn out the way she wants it to.....

He does listen....... :pray2:

asking and getting are two different things...... :heart:

In my opinion as long as she continues to bring her religion into the game and use it to define her gameplay, then it is fair game for anyone to use against her. That goes for Amber and Kail also. Not that it matters for Kail anymore.

I agree..........if she didn't run around USING her religion, she wouldn't be getting so much crap about it.

I don't know about anyone else, but I do my praying to myself.........in fact, everyone I know does their praying to themselves (unless, of course, we're in church)........how many other people does anyone know who walk around praying and talking to God at the top of their lungs?.......really?..........this is her strategy, so it's fair game.IMO!

Guest xerxes
I do. I think its really disgusting to incorporate religion into a game that involves lying, cheating, and manipulation. The only HG to actually live up to the religious card has been Kaysar and it cost him the game last season when he couldnt go against his original alliance and join Danielle. If youre gonna thump the Bible, fine..you better live up to the name (in Jameka's case, turn the other cheek). BTW Im not approving anything of what Dick has said, but he's not the one claiming to be holier than thou... Jameka is.

Dead on.

Wow this is crazy . They were both wrong. Dick shouldnt have said all he said and Jameka shouldnt have called his mom a b****.

I think the hate on here is worse then in the house. And IMO its worse now then BB6. Never thought the hate would get worse. Thats why Im not posting too much in the BB board.

Sometimes it gets a little saucy here -- especially when we're left in suspense about something, there's a lot of FOTH and boredom among the HGs -- I am sure that some of the posters actually go through some kind of postpartum when the season is over. I have been slapped around here like a red-headed step-child, too. That's o.k. It still ISN'T AS BAD AS BEING IN THAT HOUSE!

Not to bash anyone in particular or comment on religious convictions but I was always brought up to believe that their are three things you should never talk about, politics, money (sometimes sex) and religion. I think that Jameka set herself up for the fire being so overt about her religious convictions, especially in a house with an atheist and/or not as devout people. Her relationship with her God should be a private one. This goes for Amber (the disciple) as well. It's probably real for her but just a "new, cool attention getter" for Amber. Hint Amber, keep your personal crap personal. I liked Jameka originally but she needs to lighten up on the religious stuff, only because it makes her a target and America really is getting bored with all the praying.

I too think that Jameka, and all the other houseguests, should have remembered that anything you say can and will be used against you in that house. That makes her religion fair game.

That being said, nowhere in the bible does it say, 'thou shalt not swear'. It's not socially acceptable, but I don't think it's quite a 'sin' either.

To me, Jameka is a false Christian. She uses her Bible to play the game, which is her right, but I don't believe she even knows what being a Christian is. When Dick was attacking Kail and Jen, she sat back said nothing. When Amber was on her anti-semitic tirade, Jameka just warned her it would be on the Internet. While I can almost understand her reluctance to admonish Dick, I do not understand her inability to try and reel Amber back in at all. Amber is foul, and she says some of the most horrible things, in between reading the Bible with Jameka. The two of them want to claim God is playing BB with them, but the way they both talk (Amber is worse) and act...is not anything God would ever want to be associated with, imo.

Not to bring up Dick, but I've seen some anti-Dick people saying stuff like "you're known by the company you keep". Well, if that is true, then Jameka is known by the company she keeps - Amber, Dustin & Eric. She rarely, if ever, throws in Christian advice when her "friends" are acting or speaking vile, so she must be okay with them being that way. I know Christians aren't perfect, but to me, Jameka endorses the behavior around her by not ever commenting on it. She claims to be a strong Christian, but I haven't seen her rise above any of the vileness around her. She's right in the middle of it, enjoying it even. She seemed to take great offense at being called a hypocrite, but that's all I see when I look at her.

i find it odd that nobody has mentioned how messed up it was that there were 3 people at one time in dick's face ganging up on him.. but thats ok.. cause he is a dick... righ? as jameka was clapping in his face, amber stood there pointing, and dustin was along side them screaming...

but its ok.. cause it was dick. and he deserved it. cause he is a dick.

sFun_crazybat.gif

:::::::::::::::::looks around::::::::::::::::::::::: ohh heck.. page after page i lost my way.... i'll be darn, this IS the jameka thread... will ya look at that! golly geee wiz!

She's using her religion as strategy, therefore it is fair game to comment on it. What's up with the ping pong ball? A few weeks ago it's God's message to her, but when the possibilty of having to use it on Dick comes up, forget it! All of a sudden it's not God's message to her? She brought religion into the game.

Ol Jameka should use her bible as a sponge to wipe clean her Christian mouth.

Dustin, Jameka, Amber... nothing more than yappy little dogs that can't be brave unless they're in a pack. yip yip yap yip yap yap {{{SQUISH}}}

That whole thing with the ping pong balls is just something Dick is using to bash Jameka. The "magic" one is the one Jen pulled that had Jameka's name on it. Jameka took it as a sign from God to play her heart out for Jen. That's the week Nick went home.

I believe the second ping pong ball was the one Kail pulled that was houseguest's choice. Kail then selected Jameka. Far cry from God.

I don't know why no one points this out to him. Yeah Jameka was hoping the first week that Zach would be the replacement nominee rather than Nick. They all had a hand in that selection. Also Jameka did not win POV the second time around, she would have had to give up at least as much money as Jen.

I think Jameka is playing this game horribly but this whole ping pong thing is just a catchy phrase for Dick to use against her and to point out her "hypocrisy".

i find it odd that nobody has mentioned how messed up it was that there were 3 people at one time in dick's face ganging up on him.. but thats ok.. cause he is a dick... righ? as jameka was clapping in his face, amber stood there pointing, and dustin was along side them screaming...

Fizzle, I too noticed the three of them ganging up on Dick. I was watching and yelling at Dustin, Jameka and Amber for Dick.

Of course he's a d*ick. But they are all cowards! As for Amber being a christian and reading the bible so much during the show, I doubt that Amber ever picked up a bible before BB8. Amber is far worse than Jameka magnified 1000x. Both however, should be fitted for white jackets.

A REAL Christian lives their life a certain way...they DON'T wear it around their neck like a shield to further themselves in a game for money...I learned a long time ago that people who go overboard in trying to impress you with the fact that they are a Christian and therefore can be trusted are preying on the fact that you Might be a GOOD person who is easy to steal from...Jameka thumps her Bible WAY too hard and has a mouth that would be illegal if she used it within 100 yards of any church! I might add that asking for God'a help in winning a GAME is using his name in Vain and Sacrilegious...IMHO

I thought the reason why there were four people standing around Dick was because they were on lock down and couldn't go anywhere else. Oh yeah...and Dick was yelling at them, too.

I still don't know why people in and outside the house think that just because you are a good Christian, that makes you a good person. I said it before and I'll say it again, being a devout Christian does not mean you have to be a Ned Flanders.

The Bible says, Thou shalt not kill, but would you say an American Soldier fighting in Iraq who had to kill an enemy is not a good Christian because he/ she killed?? It's the same thing as saying Jameka isn't a good Christian because she called Dick's mother a b*tch. only, the bible says NOTHING about profanity. Did Danile have lust on her heart for Nick? The sounds that came from under the covers would surely suggest that she did. Does that make her a bad Christian?

And to say that no Christian prays to God to help win a game, when was the last time you watched a professional sport?? Why do you think most teams pray before a game?? Does that make those people any less Chistian?? I don't think so, but you might.

So she reads the bible to help gain a hold on her emotions, so what? HAs she really been "thumping it"? I may be wrong but I have not seen her once go after Dustin or even mention that according to some versions of the bible, homosexuality is a sin. Is she denying the word of God?? Does that make her a bad Christian...is she waiting to "use it" if they make it to the Final 2? Doubtful.

If you don't like her wishy-washy style of game play...or under the radar style, fine go with that. but don't burn this woman because of your warped sence of "good Christian".

The Bible says, Thou shalt not kill, but would you say an American Soldier fighting in Iraq who had to kill an enemy is not a good Christian because he/ she killed?? It's the same thing as saying Jameka isn't a good Christian because she called Dick's mother a b*tch.

Talk about an ad hominem comment !

Please do not insult our soldiers comparing them to Jameka acting like a crazied idiot and making a fool of herself !

Archived