Jameka Week 6

CeCiMom

Come on Jameka... :nono:

Arrogance will bring your downfall, but if you are humble, you will be respected.

Arrogance should be punished, so that people who don't know any better can learn a lesson. If you are wise, you will learn when you are corrected.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after last night show... i am surprised that there is not a thread titled:

"CBS SHOULD KICK JAMEKA OUT"

why? well... she forceably would not let daniele out of the hoh room after the POV comp when jameka was having her "say".... and when daniele went to leave..... jameka got in her way, put one hand on the door and put the other up to daniele and said NO! and would not let her leave.

what would it take... a glass of tea? sCo_chinscratch.gif

I loved how Jameka, Dustin and Eric jumped all over Daniele because of Dick's actions. No way Daniele is or should be held responsible for Dick's behavior.

I don't believe they feel that way entirely, either. Dustin didn't feel responsible for Joe's behavior. Dustin was only afraid of what Joe would say about him to make him look bad.

No worries, I believe this week Dustin will be evicted and Daniele will put up Eric and Jameka should Daniele get HOH next week with Jameka being the target. At least this is what I'm hoping.

To me, it would be great if Jameka went up. Amber would have a complete melt down since she will have nobody and would become a melted vat of lard that really defines her in my eyes.

I started out really liking Jameka but have to agree with the majority here that she needs to exit this game. I don't think this game is for her. I admire her standing up for God and what's right, but don't respect the unGodlike judgemental behavior she displays.

funny how it was a big jameka love affair when the season started . i knew the love wouldnt last long

Jameka proved again what a good Christian she was by referring to the little person playing the Mad Hatter as a thing. As in, "That thing is under the couch!" She immediately remembered she was being taped and corrected herself, but how often do you call someone something unless you're an ignorant, heartless bitch? She's lucky that little person didn't beat her ass!

Jameka proved again what a good Christian she was by referring to the little person playing the Mad Hatter as a thing. As in, "That thing is under the couch!" She immediately remembered she was being taped and corrected herself, but how often do you call someone something unless you're an ignorant, heartless bitch

Although I can say calling someone a "thing" is bad, calling a little person a "midget" is as bad as calling a blck person the "N" word. Check your posts. before you crucify this woman for a lapse in judgement and taste...make sure you have not referred to the Hatter as a midget. Just saying...you may go back to your bashing at its regularly scheduled time....

Well, sorry I posted it then, I guess I'll tell my little people neighbors to suck it up next time someone calls them a family of midgets. That it really shouldn't bother them...

Although I can say calling someone a "thing" is bad, calling a little person a "midget" is as bad as calling a blck person the "N" word.

OMG you have to be kidding..... right?? :dontgetit:

there is a ring of the Pot calling the Kettle black in this post, Jameka is a piece of work, and fairly ignorant and as far as calling some one a Midget, it is not an improper term, there are dwarves and Midgets, little people is just an expression, amnd I am sure noone was meaning that term like the N word, give us a break please., jmo

agreed fizzle :rolleyes:

Archived