Jameka Week 6

CeCiMom

It's been pretty amazing watching Jam turn from 'ummm hmmm' angel, to eye scratching, clawing devil...even her appearance has changed. She used to dress more demurely, now, it's tight mini-skirts, and lots of make-up. She used to be sweet, too often sickly sweet. Now she is hard, as a rock.

Did ED do this to her? Only if it was in her to be this person in the first place. The devil lurks beneath the skin in all of us, and she seems to have accessed her's both easily, and completely.

It's also personal with her. I don't think there is another player who has so internalized their dislike for, or hatred for, another player, like Jam has for ED. She FEELS it, she oozes it...and that is a shame, both on a game playing basis, and on a humanistic basis.

I might feel a lot of things, were I in this game, but I sincerely doubt, I could access hate for my fellow game players. Jam has done it to the detriment of her game.

Buh Bye Jam!

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know i do :food-smiley-005:

lol :animated_bouncy:

Definitions of BOOTY:

Loot: goods or money obtained illegally.

Something both valuable and acquired by force or daring.

Goods stolen in a pirate raid.

So Jameka has a big booty? Which definition applies?

Was it obtained illegally? Was it acquired by force?

This may have been already stated, but I have to say that if I watch Jameka shovel anymore food in her mouth within a 5 minute period I might vomit.

A plate of pasta and chicken breast or whatever that was and then less then 5 min later a piece of cake and ice cream. I am so nauseated by watching that heffer eat. It's almost as bad as watching Amber's nasty ass chew.

:no:

Dinner and dessert would be one thing. Shoveling that much food in your mouth within a 5 min. time period is just gross. I'm sorry. I wasn't talking about the amount that she ate as much as how quickly she ate it and almost didn't breathe or finish chewing before cramming another bite back in there.

Basically, I'm saying it was nauseating to watch her eat. I'm well aware that it was prob dinner and dessert.

I was wondering if Jameka is going to be dissapointed in her Gangsta. She gave up 5 HOH's to try to make sure the noms stayed the same because she know that Dani was going to put up Eric. She did that for Eric. I remember that Eric always told Jam that it was him Jess and Jameka the F3.

I wonder if she is going to feel forsaken when they start putting The Good People on the block. This game is ON.

She can really shovel the food in and chews it up like a horse doing hay.

When their little Dustbag gets the boot..I hope they remember how Dick told them last week about not to trust Eric and the phantom votes.

She will be no loss to the show.....she is boring.

giving up 5 hoh for a loser like eric is just plain dumb

her whole gameplay has been dumb. tonight it hits the fan

Wow she is going to be really pissed. Gave up 5 HOH's and big money in comps for her God or doing the right thing. Trusting Eric when he told her she is his F3.

I wonder is she is going to go Jamkea on us. I think we may hear a lot of bad words and see a lot of clapping.

Archived