Jameka Week 6

CeCiMom

Excellent point, Marty!!........the people at ED's job are going to love him.

No one is saying Jameck has to take any crap from him........it's a big house, walk away............the thing is, she's is responsible for how SHE behaves whether you think it's warranted or not..........and she has a LOT more to lose by getting down to his level.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're all vile Soyyo, and two wrongs don't make a right...

Sorry Xal, I don't think they're all "vile". Most of them are extremely flawed, and some of them lack a spine, but the title of "vile" belongs solely to Dick, IMO. His demeaning, vulgar, treatment of women in the house seems to bring him such enjoyment, I suspect he's never treated any woman that dare "rattle" his cage any better, and I find that behaviour despicable and unforgivable.

Had Jam not "followed" Dick around, he would have gone on her eventually, anyway, because that's what he told Dan he's planning to do this week, go off on each HG that is against them (D/D). He also called Jam "a liar and a hypocrit" (two of the less "vile" insulting words he used on her, by the way), just to tell her, in the next sentence that he's been bad mouthing her in the DR "since day ONE"...hmm what does that make Dick?

You do not have to remind me that two wrongs don't make a right. I know it. I was just attempting to point out the two sets of rules in this forum. Dick gets carte blanche because he's a "Dick"...so...the rest HGs better mind their "Ps" and "Qs" around Dick, take all of Dick's vile in and never call HIM out, or they'll deserve everything he will surely throw back at them, and they'll be worse than Dick, for "stooping to his level" in some viewers eyes...isn't that great... for Dick?... :glare:

I'm telling you straight up...there is NO way that I would go sit in the corner, and allow ANYONE to talk to me that way. I'm sitting here reading a lot of people saying she was wrong, she shouldn't have stooped to his level. That's Bull!

I've seen some catty, name-calling on these boards. Although everyone isn't announcing their faiths and beliefs, but I'm sure some of them consider themselves to be a certain way, or above certain behavior until someone pushes their buttons. They have to get the last word and they get sucked in, and just can't always sit back and turn the other cheek. It's human nature.

When feelings and emotions get built up...you have to let it out. We never know what we will do or say when our temper is rising, and you're seeing red...people will explode and not take it anymore.

I hope the people at her job would understand, if they were watching, and they saw what type of person Dick was and has been. I hope they were cheering her on. As long as she has been professional at her job, this shouldn't have any influence over it, b/c I'm sure we all have things that we do off the clock.

Oh I don't find Dick to be the "only" vile person, if he is indeed.

People that accuse people of eating together of incest are vile as well in my book.

I'm sure just as the Dick haters feel he is given carte blanche to be rude by his fans, I'm sure his fans feel the same way when other house guests' very rude behavior is over looked as well because "it's nothing compared to Dick."

Goes both ways.

And each to his own. :D

I'm sorry but I doubt the "people at her job will undertand" :animated_shocking:

When you work in a school, your buttons get pushed every day........I've heard as much crap fom angry middle schoolers (unfortunatel) as I have from Dick........you show maturity by considering the source and rising above it.......you don't get down in the mud with the pigs.

And, I have never trashed anyone on this website.......those people who do are as bad as the people who pick, chose and justify bad behavior from anyone........even if they are supposedly "getting even".

Of course, that's just my humble opinion, so I hope you won't :giljotiini:

Her strange behavior goes way beyond just her baiting and fighting with Dick last night.

Do people want their kids to go to a counselor that if her Gangster lover God tells her to treat a child in a way that goes beyond common sense. If God is calling all the shots for her then what is her job? aaaaack don't get me started.

Oh never Ivgal. I don't take things personal like that. I definitely wasn't saying that about you. I've just seen lots of it on these boards.

I do think it's one thing to deal with children...even adults in a professional manner, but this house is neither. That's what I'm saying. I just think that we as humans can't say with 100% certainty that we will handle a situation like that, the politically correct way.

I've seen bad behavior in the grocery stores from little old ladies coming from church on Sunday, from people on the highway when they get cut off or if somebody is driving too slow, I've seen things take place in church. I'm just saying we sin.

I agree that Jameka should have kept her religion to herself. I'm not saying she shouldn't be able to pray, or read her bible, and the cameras and editing sure didn't help, they poked fun of it themselves, b/c it was funny.

Oh I don't find Dick to be the "only" vile person, if he is indeed.

People that accuse people of eating together of incest are vile as well in my book.

I'm sure just as the Dick haters feel he is given carte blanche to be rude by his fans, I'm sure his fans feel the same way when other house guests' very rude behavior is over looked as well because "it's nothing compared to Dick."

First, I am not a "fan" of anyone on the show, this season :).

I believe my comment was about Jameka calling Dick's mom the "B" word to his face, in response to his vile tirade. I wouldn't say her using that ONE word was "overlooked", going by what I've been reading here.

My point is, one last time, that it seems no one in that house can stand up to Dick, to his face, without getting criticized for "stooping to Dick's level, because Dick is a dick so it's okay for Dick to act like... an a'hole"... thus, Dick has carte blanche as to how he chooses to treat others, but the others do not get the same benefit from most viewers...

And...as I stated before, that's just my opinion...:)

Good points, DC.........but she sould have known going in that everyone in the house wasn't going to sit around and read the bible every day........she put it out there as her MO.............she also has a professional life to go back to and if you work with kids, perception is everything........if she truly finds peace in her faith, why not pull out the bible when things get to her.........I personally think she went off now because she is so angry with herself for the mistakes she's made in the game........giving up the 10k, taking Jen down and giving up the HOH's........she's smart enough to know that Dick isn't going to be affected one bit by what she says/and not to be affected by his immature tirades.......there's something more going on with her and if she doesn't get it uner control, she taking a chance of ruining her professional future.........is it worth throwing away over Dick :gunsmilie:

Dick's goin back to the bar to be cheered :food-smiley-005:

Amber has nothing more to lose :rolleyes4:

OMG..........can we ALL agree on one thing..........it is NOT "OK" for Dick to act like the evil creep he is.........but you want to cheer on those who turn around and try to act just like him?.........how does that make sense?

I respect that Soyyo, very good points.

For me personally...if I'm going to complain about someone's behavior towards me, then I will not put forward the same behavior. I could never complain about a person's behavior if I'm going to behave in a similar manner.

When things get heated between someone and myself, when I feel myself starting to lose control of my emotions, I step away and get myself in check.

And I do think that a lot of Dick's behavior is over a line. Just because I say another house guests outburst is not right, doesn't mean I think Dick's are a-okay. haha!

(I'm not going to lie, though...I do find it entertaining when ANY of the houseguest flip out!)

Dick retelling Dan what he told Jameka earlier last night...

Dan: OMG! if you were not on my side, I would kill myself, you're mean...

Dick: I will have lots of people who love me out there because of the way I am.

Dani: The other jerks out there.

Dick: Exactly.

Awwwwwww!...that Dick!... :animated_rotfl:

...(I'm not going to lie, though...I do find it entertaining when ANY of the houseguest flip out!)

I agree with this (loved when Amber went medieval on Eric and he sat there crazy eyed like a trapped little weasel, LOL!) but, for me, when Dick goes off on the women there, his outburts are neither funny or entertaining... that's all...no worries :beach:

i am rewatching last nights Sho2 and my husband (who doesnt watch BB) is catching the dick, jameka, amber kitchen argument... my husband said he would have said something way worse to jameka and he doesnt know how dick didnt. :o

and if anyone knew my husband, he is the nicest person and treats everyone with the highest respect..(yea, i know, how did he end up with me) so now i know i am not in the twilight zone.

now he is seeing dustin and eric in the hot tub and he said they need a good beat down... hahahahahah

Jameka is really playing the game hard in my opinion. I see her planting seeds that make no sense to even point out other than altering people's opinion. Like when she mentioned to Amber that she went to Daniele and apologized for calling her a bitch and Daniele said nothing in response...Jameka acted like that was the rudest thing of D to do EVER. It was ridiculous. If I were Daniele, I'd be annoyed too after she had told her dad not to bad mouth J to her multiple times because she really liked her.

Guest jordansmom
am rewatching last nights Sho2 and my husband (who doesnt watch BB) is catching the dick, jameka, amber kitchen argument... my husband said he would have said something way worse to jameka and he doesnt know how dick didnt.

Just wondering whats worst than being called a C?

Well I think the worst thing that Dick said was about what kind of a mother Amber is. To me that is the worst thing anyone could ever say to me. That I am a bad mother. I personally don't care about the names that much.

Chances are and stats show that meth heads are not the greatest parents....

Evil D was correct again...

Marty I would have to say that you are safe from all of the above...

seriously, would it have bothered amber so much...being called a bad mom by dick...who said he was not a good dad...if she didn't suspect he's right? it was a very low blow, though. what seriously worries me about amber...not just funny god/perms stuff...is her daughter. amber seems so needy and to need constant affirmation of her "goodness"...and that's not any child's job...imo. i seriously hope her little girl is ok. i mean, an 8 year old watching bb live feeds? not really?

Archived