Jameka Week 6

CeCiMom

I don't think she held her own in arguing with Dick and she later admitted she was very wrong to call his mother a bitch. Just because she uses her religion to help herself be better does not mean she is perfect or a saint. Jameka is human, I'm just glad she didn't come out swinging which it seems like she wanted to do.

She put herself in a no-win situation last night and I hope she learned from it.

Just because its being said Dick was upfront about being mean, doesnt' give him a free pass to do it either. Being holed up in a house with people you wouldn't have as friends in real life is the hardest thing to do. I applaud Jameka for standing up for herself, and I still think she is a good Christian woman.

I have to admit - these are both excellent points. I think what grates on me, so much - is her air of arrogance and her combination of prayer and profanity - in the same sentences.

I, too am sick of this year's cast.....I say give the money to charity and send them all home!

Haallllelujah! Halllllelujah! Hallelujah...hallelujah... Hallllll-eeee-luuuuuuuuuu-jah!

:animated_rotfl:

And the BEST quote of the day.....

so who would YOU rather go up against? a snake in the grass that you cant see? or the dick right in your face?

roflmao.gif

k.gifA T

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jameka responded in anger about dicks mother only after Dick called Jameka a Bword repeatedly. Was Jam wrong to bring Dicks mother in to it? Yes. Thats one thing Jam did wrong vs 20000000 things Dick said that was wrong.

Why was it OK for Dick to call Ambers child a mess?

Jameka being a Christian does not mean that she is perfect, without sin or without a temper. She is human just like the rest of us and can only take so much abuse before responding back to Dick.

Jameka was obviously looking for a fight. In the yard, she went on bragging about how she was following him around. She got what she wanted. I think she came out looking worse than Dick. He got her to say that his mother is a bitch. I would never go there....and I don't read the Bible on a daily basis. Hypocrite Jameka. Jen is the only person who can really stand up to Dick because she just shrugs her shoulders. The worst thing you can do to people like Dick is to ignore them. Jameka says she will try to do that now, but I don't think she can hold back anymore.

By the way anyone jumping on Jameka should ask yourself what you would say to Dick if he was calling your daughter a c word, a bword telling her to suck his ...., to lick his balls and to ..... repeatedly.

How can anyone defend a man saying that vile garbage to a woman over and over again and then attack Jameka for finally responding albeit in a way she should not have.

Most people Christian or not can only turn the other cheek so many times. Jamekas being Christian doesnt mean she isnt human nor does it mean that Dick should have carte blanche to degrade her sexually over and over again and that she does not have a right to defend herself. Being a Christian doesnt mean she is perfect or without sin.

So you would respond. So you are human just like Jameka. I dont even believe in religion but it was clear Dick was trying to twist her beliefs anyway he could. He has had problems with his own mother and religion for years. He admitted this himself.

It seems to me that some people feel Dick is allowed to say or do anything because thats just dick but if anyone responds they are the bad guy

By the way anyone jumping on Jameka should ask yourself what you would say to Dick if he was calling your daughter a c word, a bword telling her to suck his ...., to lick his balls and to ..... repeatedly.

How can anyone defend a man saying that vile garbage to a woman over and over again and then attack Jameka for finally responding albeit in a way she should not have.

Again, another excellent point! I don't get the feeling from most comments, though - that people are approving of Dick and his comments and behavior. The over-all feeling that I get from most comments is that Dick is clearly in the wrong. I think it just rubs everyone the wrong way that Jameka has been consistently insincere in her piety - when she professes her faith and uses profanity - all the time - not just during this argument with Dick. Her attack on his mother felt like such a low blow, expecially coming from Jameka - because it was an attack on someone's mother.

Neither of them displayed the best behavior - that's for sure!

:food-smiley-005:

So you would respond. So you are human just like Jameka.

No, if I were in the BB house, I would handle Dick like Jen did. She had the best comeback of anyone. She was in the hottub and Dick was trying to rattle her by calling her fat, ugly, etc. He then when on his "Wait until you see the DR footage and how everyone hates you." Jen told him she could not wait for him to see her diary room footage because she said she liked everyone, including Dick. He had absolutely no comback for that.

If Dick were harassing my daughter and we were both in the house, I would tell him to fuck off and leave him be. The only way to truly anger Dick is to ignore him. You yell back at him with a trembling, angry voice and he wins.

I am the first to say some of what Dick has said was uncalled for.

However You cant say GD and all the cuss words in the book and turn around and say oh praise god Im a better person cause Im Christian Yes Christians makes mistakes everyone does but come on she is too holier than thou for me.

Mex neither did act well but Dick seems to get a free pass to "terrorize" everyone in the house over and over again but if somebody responds like Jameka they are horrible. Lets remember this is a guy that brags to his daughter he is going to go "terrorize" xyz person. This isnt some innocent that Jameka went at.

I dont get the double standard.

How many people has Dick had these disgusting fights with? Is Jameka the only one?

Jameka messed up because she is human. Being Christian doesnt mean you are perfect.

Bottom line is Jameka was wrong tonight. Dick has been wrong tonight and every day since he has been in the house.

Dick is a very low human being. Its understandable why he has had so many problems with his ex wives, daughter and his mother. Look at the lack of respect he shows other people.

It was Dani his own daughter that said she grew up in constant fear of him getting in her face in rage.

I honestly don't know how I would react to someone like Dick up in my face. I hope I would do better than Jameka but when you're in the middle of something like that, I just don't know. I get angry and I say things I later regret.

From the safety of my living room I can see the best way to handle him is to ignore him. But living with him for over a month, there's no telling what I'd say or do.

her and amber gonna make it very far while others knock each off

when dick made the "fat lips" comment, my stomach dropped. i was really expecting him to drop the "N" word, seriously. I am not a "Christian" but i really have no problem with someone like jameka praying for answers or guidance or salvation and then turning around and calling someone a b*tch or using cuss words. There is not passage in the Bible that says "Thou shalt not use profanity". Shoot most of the deacons, priests and rabi's I know have some of the worst potty mouths around (and I was doing stand-up for a few years).

What I don't understand is why Dick is calling jam a liar? He always knew she had promised not to vote out eric. I was reading the transcripts and I can't find his justification.

Dick is a very low human being. Its understandable why he has had so many problems with his ex wives, daughter and his mother. Look at the lack of respect he shows other people
Oh, I am with you there. I could never live with Dick's crappy attitude. However, good tv=drama. I would rather watch Dick then the 5 lames dance around in a circle holding hands.
when dick made the "fat lips" comment, my stomach dropped
I believe that comment was directed at Amber. Her mouth is disturbing to look at. :animated_rotfl:

He's a bully, pure and simple. This whole blow up started during the live show. You can see Jameka asking him to explain why he's calling her a liar and he can't.

Jameka tried praying and apparently that didn't cool her off so she provoked a fight with him. Good for her otherwise she'd be cowering and letting him get away with all that crap directed at her.

I dont think Jameka is being a hypocrite.....The bible is viewed how man interept the bible... I tell you I am a christian and yall ALL know I curse... Dick better be glad it wasnt me in the house....I would have sunk down to his level and then more called out his whole family :lol: yall know me... well anyway....I dont like Amber hate and that I am defending her...But Dick went way under the belt...Dick wants to be the star of the show...America lets not give him that satisfaction....It is like if you are not with him he acts like a baby....His mother should have breast fed him when he was young maybe he would have treated women differently...

On another note I can see why Dick has problems with religion...He grew up Penecostal(sp) and their beliefs are very strick....

The thing is there is not a person in that house whose hands are clean including Jameka. They all have done things that are wrong BUT Dick is so far ahead of the rest of them in being nasty that he stands way out.

Its really a shame because I believe Kail is right that this is Dick. Its not about the game

Archived