Jessica Week 6 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still floating her way along

i still think she's .....ugh, this saying: 'under the radar'.....doesnt even matter that she put up D/D/D, she can blame all that on eric talking her in to it

she's allright, still except for that voice

Guest jordansmom

I like her but she isn't playing for herself. I think she is very confused and just might win b/c she is well liked by the other Hgs.

I think Jess is a smart person and wouldn't mind if she made it to final 2 with Eric. They are so cute and fun to watch as their friendship develops. The whole Danielle and Nick combo that was presented as the showmance of the season just didn't work for me.

I think Jess is a smart person and wouldn't mind if she made it to final 2 with Eric.

Hey, I would mind!!

I don't think there's anything whatsoever that's smart about Jessica, and I can't stand Eric.

But--obviously--jmo.

Jessica is a non-thinker and is influenced very easily by the group. Eric had his work cut out for him convincing her it was her decision to get Dustbag out. She doesn't like to think that she is being forced into a decision.

Here's a question, if she was so dumb about canteen how was it that she supposedly knew how to read sandskrit?

She likes to play under the radar, has problems making up her mind and wants everyone to LOVE her.

Her true colors have never been tested, she has a temper and wait till she is on the block....that would be interesting to see.

I'm on the other side of the fence..

I think Jess is playing a great game... She's letting the group take the fall for decisions, while letting Eric be her human shield..

If you actually listen to the live feeds when they are trying to figure out angles, she will often bring up things that others never could or would see..

Even Dick thinks she is the smartest girl in the house and said so a few weeks ago..

Others may be playing harder on the outside, but I think Jess is playing a very intelligent game so far, it just doesn't translate to the feeds very well.

Jess is Alice.. Hummmm

One of the things I like about Jess is that she seems to stay aware that how she acts is always on camera. She has said a number of times that her Mom and Dad are watching and that she doesn't want to do anything to embarass her family. I don't think I have heard her swearing like a truck driver or saying really nasty things about anyone behind their backs. Anyone know of any bad behavior from Jess?

Come to think of it, I can't even think of a single time i've heard Jess swear, lose her temper, or seriously talk bad about someone. That's why I felt bad for her the other night when she was crying because Eric wouldn't talk to her. :disappointed:

she never had to show her true colors

Huh??? :huh2:

Um.....she has a chance to show her colors every day---like by making a decision, having a thought, getting out of bed..

Sorry guys, but I absolutely don't see it.

At all.

IMO, she'll go as far as she goes by virtue of the fact that she's a nice girl, and the HG's are, at this point, concentrating on the big guns.

Even this week as HOH, her veto decision (nominee replacement) was made FOR her. Even as HOH she wasn't commanding.

Is HOH not a "chance to show her true colors"??

it wont come down to a tie breaker

Archived