Jessica Week 6 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, just wait until Eric... oops I mean Jess... has to put Amber or Dustin up along side Dick and then Daniele wins POV, takes her dad off and then all hell breaks lose. :animated_rotfl:

She needs to think, there are 9 of us left, and 5 of us are in an alliance, do i want to waste my power taking out a loud mouth or take our a major threat to me? So her and eric should form a 2 person alliance, throw dustin/amber under the bus, and make a stand. Dustin/Amber are going to be hard to split up in the final 5.

i know. but it would be awesome for daniele!

hopefully she nominates jenn andsomebody else as a pawn, trying to get one of the DD out, and Daniele wins POV and doesnt use it!

As long as daniele stays (which i think she iwll, cause she can win POV, or if she is against her dad, she will stay)

Well, just wait until Eric... oops I mean Jess... has to put Amber or Dustin up along side Dick and then Daniele wins POV, takes her dad off and then all hell breaks lose.

o hope that works SO BAD! haha, then daniele or dick winning HOH next week! FABULOUS!

Think about it this way, Jessica and Eric need to think of final 4, if its them vs dustin/amber, its going to be hard as hell to get the odds and win there and keep it in there, Best odds for later split up both groups now. Nominate Dustin/Daniele, Dustin/Dick, Amber/Dick, Amber/Daniele.

Archived