Jessica Week 6 H O H

CeCiMom

Eric and Jessica already talked about this the other day. They want the final 5 to be Eric, Jessica, Jameka, Dustin and Amber. Eric, Jessica and Jameka gang up on Amber and Dustin... then Eric and Jessica take out Jameka... that's their plan anyways.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Jess but it's too bad that she is prob going to be talked into putting up two people who left her alone when they were HOH... Even though I want Dani to go sooner than later... Then ED can get on with his game...

Here's what I hope happens. America does a great job and gets Dustin voted as the person Eric is suppose to try and get nominated. Being the greedy weasel Eric is, he decides to spin Nakota's 6 finger plan to Jessica and nominate Dustin and Amber with hopes of winning POV for a backdoor of Dick. But then POV happens and its a competition that no one can win and then the nominations stick :party_smilie:

And yes, I know I'm dreaming :P

I wonder if the weasel is going to hang out with her all week in the HOH trying to get his kiss. I liked you Jessica but you don't have your own brain. You seem to be everyones tool.

OMG Eric is telling her how who to nominate.

Jessica just told Eric to take care of all the business of dealing with the people that want to plead their cases. She said she just wants to hang out in the HOH.

OMG anyway there is not going to be any campainging by Dick or Dani not to be put on the block.

told folks she was another ericka. float 95% of the game but wins hoh on cue

dani gotta go she the brains leave the muscle he worthless with the brains

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Jess can convince the others that Danile is the one that needs to go.

and as far as Eric really trying to get Dustin nominated...I highly doubt he's going to put much of an effort. About as much effort as he did to keep nick.

only a dumbass in the lnc would want dick gone

was a sure thing for final four then she goes and win hoh then showboat about it not very smart

amber takes her spot for lock for final four

So Jessica gets HOH

She asks Eric if he will deal with all the HOH campaining stuff because she justs want so ENJOY her HOH room without any hassels.

So she doesn't want to play the game. She has done nothing for the game.

Yes she is probably the leasy dysfunctional one in the house but by now means does she deserve to win the game or even be in the F2.

(unless she steps up her game and plays the game and not just ride on somene coat tails.)

Come on, now. Jess is a little princess. You can't expect her to go out to fight any battles. It might make her break a nail (which would be Dick's fault). That's why she has big, strong, tough guy Eric (just ask him. He'll tell you that he can kick anyones butt. He so bad!). She will just stay in her room and hold court like any good princess will do.

Archived