Jessica Week 6 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric probably told Jess that Jen was part of the whole manipulation against him...That, or she saw it that way. The former seems most possible as Jess has shown a propensity to not think for herself.

However, that could be a strategy into letting people think she cannot think for herself, when she really is doing so. It's also possible the whole asking Eric to do the HOH dirty work could be strategy as well. She knows he should feel grateful, and wants to try and distance herself from the trouble, so asks him for such. Could play into our hands if we can sway the votes against the LNC, which will force Eric to manipulate her.

On the other hand, it could all be she is lazy...depends on how much credit you want to give her.

What did Jen do to Jessica that she and Eric were talking about last nite to make Jessica hold a grudge aganist Jen ?

That would be Eric convincing Jessica that everything Jen said to her was a lie. That's what the grudge is about. ::puke::

I like Jess so far. I think she's playing it smart. Somehow, she has managed to fly under the radar without upsetting either side much at all.

Several people have won BB that way. I'm hoping that she'll pull some fight out at the end and show that she was pretending for the first weeks.

Catnip,

Playing devil's advocate here, but lets assume Jess keeps the whole lazy and letting others think for her undertone. Granted, it could be strategy, hard to say at this point, but its also conceivable if thats just how she is. Then what will you think?

I've also noticed how Jess has not come right out and attack anyone. Maybe I'm wrong, but i don't remember reading much of that. In watching her, I see she seems to either stay quiet when it's going on or respond with a fairly general statement. From what I've seen of her the last week, she does not seem to be as comfortable with Eric as she once was.

If that happens, and Jess stays lazy and doesn't trash talk, then I would say she is just being herself in the house, and she might coast to a win. That's not my favorite brand of play. I liked Janelle and Will and even Alison until she turned so slutty. I like it when people fight to win. But, if she is able to at least keep herself above the low standard that everyone else in the house is setting with their behavior, and still not make people see her as a threat, then that's a strategy, too. She's won one HOH so far, so at least she did step up when she had to step up. When she rang that buzzer the first time, she had a really determined look on her face. I thought then that she was irritated by the last week and wanted the power for once. (As to laziness, I think she probably is really a lazy person. Even her Mom wrote about it in her letter to her and said she was glad Jessica finally did the dishes once, and she hoped she would learn to cook and clean there and do it at home). :lol:

I HOPE really really hope that Jessica plays her own game this week and doesn't let stupid a#$ Dustin and Eric run anything. I am SOOOO sick of Dustin and his arrogant self. I hope Jessica shows them she has a mind of her own and doesn't let the nerd herd make her decisions for her.

If Jessica wasn't in Nerd Herd part 2, I'd root for her more. As it is now, she's just the lowest ranking in that group to me. Disclaimer though, I really dont care about anybody in the house. All I've really cared about is: screwing Eric over, Dick not winning as not big on how he acts, anyone in NH winning, and Dick/Dani fixing relationship.

i don't consider jess official nerdherd part deux. she definitely seems much more normal to me. and she doesn't usually participate when the rest of the group is doing their "oh, yeah, and you just know dick and little miss sunshine kill puppies for fun and i can't wait til we bury them in california" rants. i hope she does play her own game, somehow. i think she should team up with jen and dani.

Jessica is just a tool of Eric and the rest. She gave up all her HOH responsibilities to Eric. She told him she just wanted to have fun so he could do all the dirty work. She will have the easiest HO yet. She just put up D&D on command and is no PROV is earned then Dick is gone. Easy reign.

I HOPE really really hope that Jessica plays her own game this week and doesn't let stupid a#$ Dustin and Eric run anything.

To late... Not very good karma to put up two people who both kept her safe while hoh... I still want her to distance herself from Eric... He's not worthy...

She told him she just wanted to have fun so he could do all the dirty work.

i kinda see that unlike the people that have been hoh before this week, the rest of them will say exactly that later on...that this wasnt 'jessica's fault', it was eric's...so, jessica keeps floating around

I wish she would at least go through the motions to make it look good...

SNAP OUT OF IT JESSICA.... Eric is draining the life out of you... RUN RUN while you have a chance...

Jessica is a non HOH in her reign. She has nothing to do but do what Eric tells her to do. She said she justs wants to have fun and Eric can do the dirty work.

Archived