Jessica Week 6 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Jess is describing the Macho Mug game again, to Jen this time I think. She's trying to come up with a word for that thing you drink out of at camp. Jug wasn't the word. One of the boys offers canteen. No that wasn't the word. Amber offers thermostat. and Jessica says Yes! Thats it! "

Yes, Jess is our brightest star in the sky in the BB house. I wonder how she gets her clothes on without assistance.

From live feed by Jenclaire.

Jug wasn't the word. One of the boys offers canteen. No that wasn't the word. Amber offers thermostat.

That's friggin' incredible!!

And it's for real! They really ARE that clueless. OMG...

I don't usually watch the TV shows with anyone anyway, but this year I intentionally don't.

I'd be too embarrassed... :rolleyes:

even doing her hoh run she is leeching

final four easily

I still think Jen is smart
i think jess is smart

hahhahaahahahahahha :hahohi: ah oh ha my sides hurt best laugh of the season

Jess changes her mind so often it takes so much out of her that she has to sleep all day to recover

and Jen with her "vacant parking lot" stares

They might be ok people and one of them may win but take a look back at past winners; they don't necessarily have to be smart

hahaha thanks for the laugh though

I still like Jess and I hope she figures out that she can't really rely on Eric's vote. Jess is funny to me, with all of the negative yelling and screaming, she's a breath of fresh air.

I also liked in her nomination speech she made it a point to tell Dick and Danile that she was nominating them outright and giving them a chance to save themselves. I just wished she would have said, "Unlike what you tried to do to Eric."

Jessica and Jen have far outplayed either Dick or Danielle in this house..

I really can't think of a time when Jessica has outplayed anybody.

She's being played right now..and it's not even hard.

jessica hasnt outplayed anyone. she just floating her way through

who says jessica is a bimbo?

I never said it cuz I don't like the word much.

Let's just say that she's not top of the class..

Mind you, when you look at Amber, Jess starts to look pretty sharp...

Anyway, mostly when I think of Jessica she reminds me of a piece of furniture. She's done NOTHING in this game.

right.... game wise she hasnt done anything. she has played a lot of late night games and gossiped with eric... but she hasnt played the game.

she only won HOH because eric asked her to win it for him.. cause (as we all know) he cant win it for himself.

Archived