The Donatos...

JJMM

the donatos...  

141 members have voted

1. 1. do you like them, or dislike?

• I like the donatos!
    • i dislike the donatos!
    • im indiffrent on the donatos!

I don't post very much but I had to get this off of my chest. If they vote Eric off tonight, I may not be able to watch the rest of the season. The only thing worse than Maggie and her Nerd Herd running things in BB6 is Scumbag Dick and Skank Danielle running things in BB8. Really, if I wanted to spend my summer watching the lowest of human beings, I would watch Dick get arrested for domestic violence on Cops and Danielle, well, being Danielle on Cheaters!

I didn't mind Danielle so much until she giggled gleefully in the DR that Kail was suicidal. She says she is not using Dick to do her dirty work but she told Jen that she would have him kill her if she told who they were putting up.

They also need to think of the numbers. If they lose Eric, they only have 4 and only 3 of them can be HOH. I am hoping, hoping that they come to their senses and do the right thing.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i have to watch an entire summer of Danile's DR "I knew he would do this for me" cut eyes to something off camera and grin, sessions, i don't think I'll watch anymore BB. I was the same way with Booger & Will during AllStars and I missed the last three weeks.

Scumbag Dick and Skank Danielle running things in BB8. Really, if I wanted to spend my summer watching the lowest of human beings, I would watch Dick get arrested for domestic violence on Cops and Danielle, well, being Danielle on Cheaters!

That is a lot of anger there. :animated_scratchchin:

If they were running the show they would not be on everyones evict list. Doesn't make sense to me.

but she told Jen that she would have him kill her if she told who they were putting up.

yeah when she said that she was kididng.

and im sorry, but the "donatos" will be staying for a while. well considering DANIELE is going to WIN the season!

And i hate Eric! the only reason he might stay tonight is cause the DR. people are telling the HG to keep him.

I like D & D, but something big must have happened. I heard that they HG are on lockdown in the HOH room and the music is blaring outside so they can't hear the people driving by with airhorns saying Dick is a liar. What the heck happened in 24 hours? He may have lied, but there is no one there that hasn't.

If they vote Eric off tonight, I may not be able to watch the rest of the season.

If i see one more person post a post like this, i may not be able to come back to mortys for the rest of the season!

sFun_Nahnahnabig.gif yeah right... who are you kidding!!!! lmao

Dick and Daniele are two of my favoirtes but I do not like them as a team and I dont like Dick running the show. This was one of the 1st times in the show when I've disliked them even a little, but then again noone's very likeable when they are HOH b/c they go on a powertrip.

I heard that they HG are on lockdown in the HOH room and the music is blaring outside so they can't hear the people driving by with airhorns saying Dick is a liar

dont they do that everyweek to set up the HOH competition?

and ive learned when people start off a sentence with "I HEARD" its probably isnt true. so im not going to beleive it till i see it.

Everyone says that they are on their hit list but I will believe it when I see it. I think that they are all scared of Dick except maybe Jen. But I think she will work with him if it gets her further in the game.

And you know, Dick talks about people lying and cheating but what about him contacting Dani before the game. Why wasn't he kicked out for that? He at least should have gotten a penalty nom for it.

Also, I am angry. I can't believe that Dick is allowed to attack people the way he does and not one person in the house has the gumption to stand up to him and tell him to stop. Eric is the only one that has come close to that.

i like the donatos...a lot. i honestly had trouble sleeping last night after i learned they were keeping eric. which is sick. i myself hate eric, and dustin, and amber...and now i fear the winner will be one of their 5...which sucks for me. but it will be interesting. i would've liked to see revenge for nick, but it's not gonna happen. oh well.

Heres what I say to this:

The Donatos Must Stay!!!

They are my favorite players , and i'd like to see more of them !

I'd really like the names to stop too .. seriously , who are you to judge ?

As for Eric staying, It would make good tv, lol !! But, His grave is well overdue.

mark my words a donato will win this game! (I JUST HOPE ITS THE GIRL)

as long as !ERIC doesnt win (i hate him the most)

2 Dustin

3 jameka

4 amber doesnt win,

i will be fine. i just hope daniele does.

THEY HAVE TO STAY! if they leave you knwo the ratings will go down, and maybe not a season 9! keep that in mind!

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT DICK!

look.. the only thing good out of eric staying is this... he could accidently win HOH and be forced by america to nominate amber. :o the crap would hit the fan and spray everyone in the face. imagine the look on eric's face! now that would be priceless.

daniele def. is NOT on a powertrip. she is the least "powertrippin" person in the house. she seems exactly the same as before she won HOH.

yup...she's just as boring and whiney as ever...:naughty:

'The Donato's Must Go'...

Hellllooooh!!

In the beginning, there was ED...He played a good game, with his 'I'm going to out the lies wherever I see them' schtick, and it looked like a fresh way to play the game. But then, he let his overbearing emotions get the best of him, and the rest of the HG's started to give him the look one reserves for the loony bin inmates.

Dani says, 'take a chill pill'. ED yells, 'I will not!'. And the rest keep seeing ED as a loon, and start conspiring to get him out. But...there was the LNC. And ED RAN the LNC. Lock, stock, and two smoking barrels. He played that bully pulpit thing to every one in the house, till they got tired of it. But they all thought, 'if I get to the end next to HIM, I'll look like a saint', so everyone kept their mouths shut.

And then came the banner. And the poop hit the scoop. Fractures ran thru the entire LNC. Too many for ED to keep the lid on, without him having to resort to even more histrionics. And he isolated himself by doing all that nasty, in-your-face crap. So that NOW, he doesn't run the game anymore. But if Eric goes, he will again, riding the Eric hate to ever higher heights, turning on all the rest of the so-called LNC, and making life miserable for everyone in the house.

The Donato's Must Go!

It will be sickening if either D/D win BB8. What would they do with the money? I'm sure none of it would go to charity since they seem to think life revolves around them. I will jump up and down with joy if Eric stays tonight. I'll be pointing my finger at the TV yelling, "Yeah Dick and Danielle some people DO get what they deserve!!!" Although if this happens, watching the rest of the week will be horrible because of all of Dani's whining and crying and Dicks ranting and raving will be way out of control. But Eric will still be there and it will be a wonderful twist to a sorta boring season so far!

Isn't judging part of watching BB? Are we supposed to watch and not form an opinion about everybody? It's funny that you don't like name calling but you like Dick who is the number one "name-caller" of all times.

Archived