The Donatos...

JJMM

the donatos...  

141 members have voted

1. 1. do you like them, or dislike?

• I like the donatos!
    • i dislike the donatos!
    • im indiffrent on the donatos!

They were working together before they entered the house, and the enemy stuff was BS. She might have been upset to see him there, but it's probably mostly because she knew he would screw up her game and possibly lose the money for her. I think she would have a great chance of winning if she dumped Dick (especially now that he will be on the jury to vote for her) and if she stopped her constant moaning and whining and complaining about everything in the house. People have been on slop and griped less about the food than she has as HOH, with her basket of goodies!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am praying that Eric stays just to see the look on Dick's face. His threats to reveal the "secret" about Amber, (note: it wasn't a secret once she said it on camera to a virtual stranger) was nothing compared to the vicious verbal attacks Dick has delivered to Jen and Kail. There have been more times than I care to count that I have wanted to jump into the Big Brother house to shut Dick down and give him a bigger dose of his own medicine. :boxing: It's disturbing how he attacks the women of the house and the only man he freaked out on probably couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. All I want to say is DO IT TO A MAN DICK!!!!!!!!! :furious3:

Daniele seems to be getting in good with most people recently. Everytime Eric was trying to talk about "The Donatos", most replied with "Yes, ED does that but not Dani." and he'd have a defeated look on his face and say "Ok then, Dick." I saw that with atleast 3 people.

(note: it wasn't a secret once she said it on camera to a virtual stranger)

Why can't people understand that we have no way of knowing if she told this to Eric when the "cameras" were on?

sunnee, he has done it to a man.. a few times.

Which man has he done it to? Eric? That's who I was referring to in my post. And yes he has called a few of the men out, but not to the same degree as the women. He has all of the makings of a domestic abuser. Namely a coward.

domestic abuse? as in physical? wow.

i think its pretty harsh that people can come up with things like that. there is no proof that he has or will be domestically abusive. has anyone found anything regarding this? court records? police records? hospital records? usually by now we have seen or heard of at least police records.. ie: mug shots for DUI's or shoplifting... has anyone anywhere come up with anything on dick? other than there own speculations?

sCo_bothconfused.gif

There are many types of abuse, and he has already displayed the emotional and verbal. Danielle has even made references to how verbally abusive he has been to her and her brother when they were children. Just because he hasn't struck anyone doesn't mean he hasn't crossed the line. For example calling women c*nts and wh*res and jumping in peoples faces and cursing them out is abusive. The tea incident is a whole other story. It makes me wonder if he has the same nerve to do and say those things to real strangers on the street. Then again, I doubt it. Cowards pick and choose their victims.

I could respect him a little more if he gave everyone the same treatment. But, the fact that he said he wasn't crazy enough to punch Mike after the POV because Mike could crush him with one jab, proves he is a coward.

fizzle I love this post of yours.

If they vote Eric off tonight, I may not be able to watch the rest of the season.

If i see one more person post a post like this, i may not be able to come back to mortys for the rest of the season! yeah right... who are you kidding!!!! lmao

Archived