141 members have voted

1. 1. do you like them, or dislike?

• I like the donatos!
    • i dislike the donatos!
    • im indiffrent on the donatos!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniele was kind and sweet to Eric when he was up in HOH crying saying he was afraid to go downstairs. She told him to use the HOH as long as he wanted. Eric asked if she could send up Jessica. Dani went and talked to Jessica and was very sympathetic about Eric and asked Jessica if she would go talk to Eric. Jessica did not want to at first by Dani talked her into it. Eric then held court up in the HOH and started his campaigning to stay.

Dani also went to her Dad and asked him to lay off of Eric. Sounds like a pretty nice person to me.

I also think we have been seeing a nicer Dick lately. I give him some creds for that.

this def. hasnt been aboring week.

and do you really see other people giving money to charity?UMM NO!

the only person who MIGHT give some would be JAMEKA, no way in hell eric would give any money. so i dont know why your cheering for him if thats the reason you dont like the donatos!

JMO

daniele seems to need the moneythe most anyways.

AND SHE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE HOUSE! She is the smartest, and strongest too! she has already won more than anybody else (im not yelling, lol, im just getting excited about tonights episode!)haha

No stuff Fizzle, everyone went crazy and said they would not watch if Kaysar of Janey went, or if any of the Nerd Herd went, wrong, we all all hooked,lol hey love your smileys

zilchie who are you tryin to impress with all that name callin, Dick is just fine in my book and love daniel, I would expect al the Dick haters to say that and believe it, lol

I'm surprised people dont make a bigger deal about them being the most in separatable team. Neither would ever nominate the other.

Agreed yada... I mean why would they go against one another. Because if one of them wins the other will surely benefit from the money as well, not that they'd split it but they'd probably share a little.

thank you King Eric is the #1 sumbag.

I'm surprised people dont make a bigger deal about them being the most in separatable team. Neither would ever nominate the other.

You cant say any other HG has that close a connection

They are each only ONE vote.

meant scumbag, lol can't spell, i'm old

ok...that is a bright side to eric staying! can we get him to nominate amber and dustin???! please! but thanks for that positive spin, fizzle...i was pretty down about this...and that would be fun to watch. i do wish dick would calm down a bit when things go wrong. last night he started getting paranoid again, and while it turns out he had good reason...it clouds his thinking. stay focused, ed.

Of all the woman in the house I would say that Daniele is the most normal of them all. She can be a whiney bitch at times but she seems the most level headed. Not sure why so many people hate her. Just by proxy because of her father?

OMG somebody lies in the big brother house? Thats horrible. Thats almost as bad as somebody lying about their hand in poker. Shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way is Eric supposed to go around telling people he cast the 2 votes or did the mustard when he agreed to be Americas player, that wasnt his idea and he isnt allowed to tell anyone? He has no choice but to deny those things. HMMMMMMMM

I think a lot of people were let down by how Dani treated her boyfriend via Nick

I think Kail is the most normal lady.

Well yeah, if he stays Dustin and Amber must go, I am soooo sick of the flip flopping that goes on in that house.Seriously, and I have to work tonight, grrrr

Of all the woman in the house I would say that Daniele is the most normal of them all. She can be a whiney bitch at times but she seems the most level headed. Not sure why so many people hate her. Just by proxy because of her father?

she is the most normal.

she is the best player in the house also!

i like to hear some positive things about daniele, because she doesn't seem to get a break. she is 20. and then dick was talking about dani and vincent were horribly neglected by their mom as an infant and a toddler and ended up in the hospital. that kind of neglect can cause long-term consequences, as do growing up without a sense of stability. i'm not saying she's perfect, but i think she has a lot going for her. i hope she can get enough money to go back to college.

there seems to be a lot of hate in the world.. and a lot of it has shown up right here in the BB threads.

shame on you guys... all this name calling... your as bad as the people you hate.

::::in big brother voice::::::::: "NOW KNOCK IT OFF" sFun_window.gif

"YOU! STOP THAT!"

Archived