141 members have voted

1. 1. do you like them, or dislike?

• I like the donatos!
    • i dislike the donatos!
    • im indiffrent on the donatos!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does being a role model have to do with anything? Very few people in this world would fall into the proper role model category. You can like someone without them having to be a role model. Sorry but I get so tired of the term "role model" being used & abused in our society :grin2:

EVERYBODY has a rolemodel growing up, wether a parent, a superhero, a athelt, everybody has one, and they can be a good or bad one. unfortunatly daniele got a bad one. but she has turned out pretty well in my eyes. and i have 20-2o vision! :D

Has it occured to you that perhaps Dick didn't have the best role models either?

That goes without saying, but he is well past the age where a "child" becomes a critical thinker. Daniele is still within the time frame, of when a child becomes a critical thinker.

Dick has had a lot of years to address his past and ensure a positive futre for his children. He didn't do it, and so it continues. Hopefully Daniele will adress it, before it is passed on to her children.

Sorry but I get so tired of the term "role model" being used & abused in our society

I agree completely. However, a parent really is a role model, they teach us everything. He isn't a basket ball player or an actor, he's her Dad.

I'm just tired of the bad guys finishing first. Sorry, it's just my opinion

life isnt fair.

but what makes dick and daniele bad guys in the first place? cause he has tatoos, spits, and cusses?

i think eric, and dustin, and them are the bad guys in the house. heck Dustin has Gonerhea, that makes him a bad guy in my eyes. (i dont really feel that way, but im saying if you can make dick a bad guy cause of tatoos, spitting, and cussing, then i can make dustin a bad guy for that)

and i think dick and daniele are good people.

JMO

I agree with King. Saying Dick and Dani are the "bad people" are opinions, not fact. I too think that the true bad people of this year are the new LNC.

You have alot of badness in that group. Dustin is the evil ringleader who would sell anyone up a creek if it got him further in life, Amber is the Ivette of this season (because she's riding Dustin's coat to get to the finale), Jameka is a crazy religious woman who thinks God actually cares who wins BB8, Eric is a selfish jerk who wants to do his own game instead of doing what America tells him (Hey, he signed up for the job, if he didn't want to do it, he could have refused), and Jessica (incase you all forgot) had a rivalry over a girl because she owed her $5.

Yep. Dustin, Amber, Jameka, Eric, and Jessica are the GOOD people alright... :rolleyes:

kail is maggie... she has been since week 1

I so agree with that. The difference is that what kept Maggies herd together was Cappy worship. Kail didn't have that. She got called out early and she lost her game. With the right HG she could have pulled a Maggie alliance. It just happened that she got stuck with the dysfunctionals.

BB told amber to vote out KAil.
If this is true than the game is not a REALITY show. Also, I don't want to pick a fight but why is their one thread started "The Donatos Must Go!!" No one else has started a thread against anyone else in the house. It's going to be a rehash of the same comments on other threads about Dick, love him, hate him, spitting, smoking, smelling....why? oh why?

If this is true than the game is not a REALITY show. Also, I don't want to pick a fight but why is their one thread started "The Donatos Must Go!!" No one else has started a thread against anyone else in the house. It's going to be a rehash of the same comments on other threads about Dick, love him, hate him, spitting, smoking, smelling....why? oh why?

Are you kidding me? You havent see all the hate Amber/Eric/Jen/Dustin threads?

I've seen comments under each of their names but not a selective one that says "Jessica Must Be Insane"...that's fine. Post here if you hate Dick and Danielle. I just think it's overkill.

You have alot of badness in that group. Dustin is the evil ringleader who would sell anyone up a creek if it got him further in life, Amber is the Ivette of this season (because she's riding Dustin's coat to get to the finale), Jameka is a crazy religious woman who thinks God actually cares who wins BB8, Eric is a selfish jerk who wants to do his own game instead of doing what America tells him (Hey, he signed up for the job, if he didn't want to do it, he could have refused), and Jessica (incase you all forgot) had a rivalry over a girl because she owed her $5.

Best laugh I've had all day!!

(Still laughing!)

East coast several house guests have had derogatory threads made about them. How could you have missed the Eric ones this week? I think almost all of them. Jameka, Amber, Dick, Kail, Jen, Dustin, Amber and eric have...Maybe Zach. Jessica may be the only remaining one that hasnt

Archived