141 members have voted

1. 1. do you like them, or dislike?

• I like the donatos!
    • i dislike the donatos!
    • im indiffrent on the donatos!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Eric stays....not that I want him to make it to the end...but he is funny, charismatic, and we have more lame things for him to do, which sadly, is entertaining me on my boring summer vacation. I think Daniele is answering to her "father" whether or not she admits it. He is running things. BB would get interesting if she got a backbone and put up HER DAD. It's easy to dodge phone calls, not call someone back, and push them outta your life, but when you are LIVING with them, it's a test of character. Those two have serious issues, and a lot of them are in HER COURT. They will have even MORE problems outta the house if one of them wins the money.

I feel for Dani's boyfriend who said Dani was HIS soul mate and she's just blabbing about going on "vacation" and maybe with "nick" and maybe "travel" with nick......

wasn't it enough to caress the guy and play with his hair and nuzzle him on national tv for your BF to watch and now she's wearing Nick's bandana and talking bout visiting/traveling with him??

I'm totally fine with BOTH of them LEAVING soon.

I saw Eric's because he is AP. And yes and now we have an Eric and Dustin Must Go! new thread. Next it will be Jessica and Jameka Must Go! I'm not mad, just confused where to put responses.

I voted Indifferent because my feelings about Dick are totally different from my feelings about Daniele. Once she wasn't glued to Nick I was able to more fairly figure out things about her as a person. Dani seems OK, she has her quirks as does everyone, but she also seems to be a basically compassionate and nice person.

Dick on the other hand comes across as a sanctimonious hypocritical bully.

So with her at a 8-9 and him at a 0-1 rating for me comes out to a 5 when you take them as a pair.

I want Dick to go soon so she can play her game without him dragging her down.

If Dani dumped ED, she's soooo march to the end and win, IMO. With ED on the jury, that's one vote. The rest would be so bowled over by her 'integrity', dumping her dad, she'd get all their votes too! They'd all be saying, 'You go girl!'.

The rest would be so bowled over by her 'integrity', dumping her dad, she'd get all their votes too! They'd all be saying, 'You go girl!'.

Integrity for dumping her father? Wow....... :animated_scratchchin:

They would just evict Daniele next cuz they are slimeballs.

And yes and now we have an Eric and Dustin Must Go! new thread.

Yes we sure do have that thread... We needed one where we could go talk nice about Dick and Daniele, but it's turned into another hate thread... I started it, but I hope someone closes it soon...

Yana, feel free to jump in on the Jessica's Boob and Period discussion in Live Update Discussion Thread...it's a real winner! Next we'll be hearing about Zach's penis enlarger and Little Dustin's "Little Dustin".

Well I am glad this poll was put up because at least it shows that the majority do not hate D&D. It's hard to participate in any convos around here anymore without having to read through pages & pages & pages of D&D hatred & yet the majority do not hate them :animated_scratchchin:

I personally also like ED & D. I really don't think it is fair to call them bad people.

I personally like ED's tirades. This house would of been SO boring without them! Big Brother isn't a giant Love Fest! Watch the Bachelor

for that...... (oh wait that is not a Love fest for the girls either!)

:outfitted_pirate:

Dani is still a kid at 20. I knew everything at 20/21 I just forgot it at 30! :animated_rotfl: As for her "cheating" with Nick, I personally don't feel that a few stolen kisses and snuggling is technically cheating. When you are 20 those hormones are flying. Now that he is gone, I see a much nicer girl. Maybe Nick going was a good thing for her like ED said.

In my opinion bad people are people who lie, cheat, and then hold up the bible and say how holier they are than you.

Especially when they are doing the exact same thing as the person they are complaining about. Isn't it part of the Bible "Thou shall not judge"?

That said, I do feel that Eric got a raw deal. :footballhelmet: Yes I am angry that he went after Nick without waiting to see what America wanted. Since he signed up for the job, he should of waited to see what we wanted. Still, he became a target because he had no control over his vote what so ever.

I would of liked to see AP rules read that he gets X amount per job done, scaled to the job... ie 1000 for the mustard 2000 for geting person voted out. If he goes against America's choice, he has to pay a penalty out of what he has won.... IE, 2000 for NOT voting for who America has chosen. To late now.

JMHO

:cheshire:

If Dani dumped ED, she'd get all the girls on her side, and tell them, 'see, I never wanted my dad here, I told you all that'. Remeber all the crying jags Dani was on at the beginning? She'd be true to her original word, and a new 'girl' alliance would be formed. They'd kick Whamber out first, of course, unless the sponsors kick her out first...

If Dani dumped ED, she'd get all the girls on her side, and tell them, 'see, I never wanted my dad here, I told you all that'. Remeber all the crying jags Dani was on at the beginning? She'd be true to her original word, and a new 'girl' alliance would be formed. They'd kick Whamber out first, of course, unless the sponsors kick her out first...

Nope they all want Dani out. She is good at comps and they know she will vote with her brain and not follow the sheep.

also good post ditzoyd. I may not agree with all of it but it was a good thought out sensible post.

I love Dick, I have since day one and I soooo hope he gets HOH!!! GO DICK GO!!! I also like Danielle. I would just like to add that if she was a guy with a girlfriend at home and started a showmance everybody would be saying that it was just good strategey. Give her a break!! She is the most real player in the house.

:party_smilie:GO DICK GO FOR HOH!!!!!!! :party_smilie:

:party_smilie: I LOVE DICK!!!!!!!!! :party_smilie:

:party_smilie: DICK FINAL 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party_smilie:

Archived