Whaoooo Amber Going Off On Eric

chop chop

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAH

(pointing and laughing)

That is to all you Eric haters that threw him under the bus at the beginning of this thread and swore he would not make it.

LOL

My tummy hurts from laughing

Dep

NOW that I saw tonight's EPISODE....I WAS RIGHT!! SHE SAID THE "private info" IN THE HOUSE, with CAMERA"S ON HER AND MICROPHONES!

AND, Eric DID NOT REPEAT ANY OF IT (except to Jess) to Dick or anyone...all he said was he has info on her that would ruin her and he's holding it in his back pocket to use later. THAT WAS ALL HE SAID!! I personally think he was ONLY saying that to rattle Dick and just put it out there that Amber might be a little shady...but IMO I don't think he was really going to "pull it out of his pocket"....

AND, Eric DID NOT REPEAT ANY OF IT (except to Jess)

OMG are you serious right now? What he repeated to Jess was a much more torrid version. GIve me a break. I cannot believe people are still defending this. I am not at all, not one bit, an Amber fan, but I choose not to blame the victims when someone has done them wrong.

LynnMur- yes I am serious. I know the way Eric relayed it to Jess wasn't the same- I think Eric said "abortion" but meant miscarriage...I think he either messed up or twisted it.... never the less, he didn't blab it to everybody, he confided in JESS because she's his #1. I KNOW that NICK would've told DANI the story too.

Last night, here on the boards, people were suggesting that Amber told Eric in private, with no microphones, maybe even "Before" big bro started, etc...but that was NOT the case.

I stand behind what I said...ERIC DID NOT blab it around and DICK is the one that ran with it and put it out there...and he did it on purpose

its not like this stuff hasnt happened before, i cant give a specific example but im sure it has happened

amber shouldnt have told anyone if she didnt want her bf to find out, which if he was watching the feeds he was bound to have, and she should have known that.

eric shouldnt have used it against her if he claims to be moral and such..

but let me ask.. would there be THIS much of an uproar if DICK was the one who was using this against amber?

i don't think there would have been because everyone knows dick will do and say whatever it takes, and when eric uses it everyone jumps all over him.

im not saying any of this is right, but no one broke any rules, i dont even believe eric would have actually TOLD dick ambers secret, i think he was using it to try and get a vote. JMHO

LynnMur- yes I am serious. I know the way Eric relayed it to Jess wasn't the same- I think Eric said "abortion" but meant miscarriage...I think he either messed up or twisted it....

Have you seen the video of it? It's 2 minutes. Take a look and see if you think he misspoke. He was quite proud of having such a nasty secret on her.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKjyxMsGl7g

but let me ask.. would there be THIS much of an uproar if DICK was the one who was using this against amber?

OH hell yeah. I'm an equal opportunity scumbag hater. Believe me. If I heard Dick do that, I would no longer be a fan. I used to be a fan of Eric's.

But Eric still only told Jess. No one else. ED is the one who started to spread the embellished 'story' around the house as some huge, torrid secret, a secret he didn't even KNOW!

But he kept spreading it. And spreading it, and spreading it. Until he told Whamber in the gym, and told her Eric just as same told the entire secret, which was a distortion, and an outright lie.

haha well i dont mean you exactly but everyone in general, i definitely don't think there would be NEAR as many people if dick did it.

I do agree with that. I see that a lot of fans will stand by their fav no matter what. I try to be more realistic than that. lol

amber shouldnt have told anyone if she didnt want her bf to find out

Her boyfriend already knows... He knew a long time ago... Amber has talked about it being hard on thier relationship...

I would hold Dick just as accountable as anyone else if he did this... HE didn't Eric did...

LynnMur- yes I am serious. I know the way Eric relayed it to Jess wasn't the same- I think Eric said "abortion" but meant miscarriage...I think he either messed up or twisted it.... never the less, he didn't blab it to everybody, he confided in JESS because she's his #1. I KNOW that NICK would've told DANI the story too.

Last night, here on the boards, people were suggesting that Amber told Eric in private, with no microphones, maybe even "Before" big bro started, etc...but that was NOT the case.

I stand behind what I said...ERIC DID NOT blab it around and DICK is the one that ran with it and put it out there...and he did it on purpose

OMG I can't believe so much denial about perfect Eric.

It was never seen on the internet so nobody would have known.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKjyxMsGl7g

Guest janey_doll

Ok, just to put this to rest!

I actually thought everyone already knew this, but Amber said out of her own mouth, MORE THAN ONCE, that she had 2 abortions, and then lied and said she was pregnant 2 more times and THEN LIED and said she had abortions because she wasn't getting the attention she wanted. She said she made up the pregnancies and once the attention died down she said she got an abortion and then the attention started again!!!

I did not know you all really didn't believe this story. I have heard her say it MORE THAN ONCE. Eric is NOT LYING when it comes to this story. As hard as it is to believe it is all true.

This is a woman that paid 600 every 2 weeks for meth! She said she has to have all the attention. And if you notice when Dustin is not paying attention to her "her tummy hurts" or she "has a bad migraine" and POOF Dustin is back at her side. Dustin caught on these past 2 weeks and has said straight to her face that he won't do this babying crap to her.

so there it is folks, I have seen it more than once, and as horrible as it is, it is ALL THE TRUTH!

Ok, just to put this to rest!

I actually thought everyone already knew this, but Amber said out of her own mouth, MORE THAN ONCE, that she had 2 abortions, and then lied and said she was pregnant 2 more times and THEN LIED and said she had abortions because she wasn't getting the attention she wanted. She said she made up the pregnancies and once the attention died down she said she got an abortion and then the attention started again!!!

I did not know you all really didn't believe this story. I have heard her say it MORE THAN ONCE. Eric is NOT LYING when it comes to this story. As hard as it is to believe it is all true.

I think you are the only one that heard it on the feeds. :animated_scratchchin:

Can someone post the link then? I mean this is the first time I have heard anyone say that they heard her say anything about abortions... If she did indeed say that then WOW... It won't change the fact that Eric had no right to try to use personal information against her though...

Archived