Whaoooo Amber Going Off On Eric

chop chop

I actually don't think Dr Will would have even stooped that low as to use some sensitive personal information as blackmail or to gain advantage in a game. Yes she should use better sense and keep her mouth shut I agree. But using it to be against her is dumb.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ducks what you seem to not get is the fact that Eric took Ambers I told my boyfriend that I was pregnant twice, but I really wasn't, and added that she was really pregnant twice and had two real abortions and then even went on to say that she had faked two more for a total of four, when in fact Amber NEVER said anything about abortions that we know of... In fact Amber even said to him that he turned it around to look worse than it was to use it against her...

Amber was stupid to tell the very private fact that she had lied to her boyfriend about being pregnant, but Eric is the lowest of the low to add she had had any abortions...

I think Eric did it because of Kail personally... Kail and Jameka... Being who they are, I think he thought adding the abortions part would turn them against Amber when the time came for them to vote her out they would do so...

OMG- it's a GAME- they are on TV- anything goes....she is pathetic. On big brother, when you put out flour Bread is made. She should know this!!!

By that logic, would it have been ok for Eric (or anyone for that matter) to have called Jameka the "n" word?

Just because we don't like Amber doesn't mean that there are certain lines that just don't need to be crossed.

Very good djb... You can't just go around saying anything you want and get away with it, GAME OR NOT...

If it was ok for Eric to do it then why was he up in the HoH room telling Daniele it was wrong for them to use personal information about him to get him voted out... Same thing he was doing to Amber...

Sorry Eric you can't have it both ways... You can't say you are going to use personal information about someone against them and then call foul when someone uses personal information against you, and neither can his fans...

djb- that is totally different IMO, it would be absolutely wrong to call Jam 'n' - that is not even close to the Eric/Amber thing IMO.

I am totally on Eric's side on this and that is just how I feel. Adding some logs to a fire, is part of the game. Calling someone racist names is not even comparable...in my eyes...

but it's ok for Amber to make anti-semitic remarks?

No, but that's not what we're arguing. There are 5 pages in the Amber thread full of people deriding her for making anti-semitic remarks.

I don't recall anyone here defending Amber's antisemitism.

I'm going to post this again for the sake of clarity.

These rumors of abortions are simply that. The ONLY person who says he heard Amber say anything about having abortions is Eric. I'm assuming he made up the four abortions when he was talking to Jess, because I have heard no other corroboration.

Amber admits she lied to her boyfriend about being pregnant.

If you listen to this video Amber says:

"That he has something on me about my boyfriend, how f*n dare you use that against me, I told you in confidence, I told you because I F*n trusted you,"

Dustin said what did he say..?

"That would make the people in this house never F*n trust her again. Something she did to her boyfriend. Believe me when I tell you it's bad." Cuz it meant if he tells everybody in this house that she lied, and said she was pregnant twice, it f*s me up in this game and makes me look like a F*n liar. (Dustin says, "yeah".)

I'm so F*n p*ssed off right now dude, don't hold that against me, I F*n, it was so long ago! I made a mistake! I know! I sat there in my interviews and F*n cried and said how embarrassed that I am that I F*n did that to him, and you hold it against me? I trusted him to tell him that and he goes and tells Dick.

"And Daniele told me yesterday, 'Eric told me he has something on you that would F* you up.' I'm like, Get him up here then. It wasn't about the game, it was about my F*n--my boyfriend. So what are you gonna do, a month from now yell it across the [garbled, like started to say universe "un--"] uh 'aren't you the same person that lied and said you were pregnant twice?' How embarrassing for me [lowers voice dramatically] and for my F*n boyfriend."

From this I'm under the impression that she told him immediately after one of her "INTERVIEWS". She was called back, I imagine Eric was called back also, to see if he could agree to become America's Player instead of an individual player.

djb- that is totally different IMO, it would be absolutely wrong to call Jam 'n' - that is not even close to the Eric/Amber thing IMO.

I am totally on Eric's side on this and that is just how I feel. Adding some logs to a fire, is part of the game. Calling someone racist names is not even comparable...in my eyes...

What you said was "it's a GAME- they are on TV- anything goes"

My counterargument was that by that logic, there would be no problem with anyone referring to Jameka as the "n" word. Or for that matter calling Eric a kyke. Or Dustin a fag. The crux of this is that there are simply some lines that shouldn't be crossed, in my opinion.

So Ducks I guess what you are saying is that if you and I were in the house and you told me you once had to take anti depression meds and I then went and told everyone that you told me you were once in a mental hospital for a year because you killed your child, that would be ok then?

That's no different than what Eric did to Amber...

Yes. He told Jessica. Apparently he felt if he told Jessica it would bring her to trust him again. Pretty selfish reason, but YES he did use it. Amber doesn't even know that yet. She has no idea what he told Jessica.

No Dick didn't do the same... He used a piece of information that Eric had given him about the game, not something personal...

Eric did use the information... He told it to Jessica and even if you don't want to admit it that's using it... We (the fans of the show) would never have known about it if he hadn't told Jessica and added the abortions part...

well.....some people don't think it's killing a child...so that's a whole other subject.....

I understand what you are trying to say, and I am not saying Eric is a great person and SHOULD have done that, I am saying that it ALL STARTED with her and she is not the victim.

As I stated earlier, I know I am in the minority here, but I think Amber is the worse one in this arguement. I feel Eric's gameplay may not have been all that great....BUT, I DO NOT discount Amber and the abortion thing either.....NOONE really knows if it is all false.....

I guess it goes back to is a lie a lie??? EVERYONE lies in this game..... to me, this is just another lie.... attacking someone for race or religion is not lying, it is disrespect and unacceptable. But lying in this game is what the game has been built on (practically)...embellishing or overinflating a story is just that...yes, he may have gone up to the line, but she gave him the info to begin with and she was wrong FIRST.

I hear what you are saying, but I am sticking with my opinion....

For those who didn't see/hear it, from Ptmsf in the updates:

He says that Amber has had two abortions and then lied to this boy friend that she loves so much that she had two more abortions to hurt him. So she has had two abortions but her boyfriend thinks she has had four abortions and that he caused two of them due to the fighting. The tattoo on Amber's side is his initials and the number 2 and that is what it means. So she is acting religious and she is playing a wholesome game and stuff but she isn't in a stable mind to pretend to have an abortions. He says Amber is trying to connect with Jam through religion when the real truth is this. Jess says this won't hurt her image and Eric says well it sure hurt my view of her. Jess says why did she tell you this on national television, or internet and Eric says because she talks and talks and talks and doesn't realize what she is saying.

Jess says you can't use this and it wouldn't do anything to her anyway, Eric says he could if he needed to or wanted to but he doesn't see a need to and doesn't want to but that thought crosses her mind when she plays the wholesome person in this house and how she cares about people and how she loves them and stuff. It proves what she is capable of if she is backed in a corner.

I hate how everyone is making Amber out to be some martyr. She EDIT lied about being pregnant to her boyfriend. That to me is absolutely disgusting and one of the worst things somebody could do to another person. She has absolutely no character and for her to walk around and be like "I can never lie." when she has told such despicible lies in the past disgusts me. Not only did she do this once... but twice. That to me shows how compulsive of a liar she is and how much she sucks as a person. Whether or not she had the abortions... I think she did but whatever. Abortion is murder in my eyes and would just further her image to me... especially if she had TWO of them. You would think people would learn after the first one.

Why the EDIT would you tell someone you've known for under a week? Are you that much of a EDIT idiot? Then you're going to cry cuz he threatens to tell people. Shut up bitch.

The killing your child part I added wasn't about abortions... I happen to believe that a woman has the right to do what she wishes with her body, but for me personally abortion isn't an option...

I was using that to make the lie as bad as I felt the one Eric told about Amber to be...

Archived