Whaoooo Amber Going Off On Eric

chop chop

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but Christians are supposed to forgive..... :angel_not:

Right now Dustin is talking to Amber in the hammock telling her that the person she was no longer exists and not to dwell on it. It'll be cut short in a second because they're ordering everyone outside for a lockdown.

Guest janey_doll

I have not been able to record feeds this year except for the strong man comp weeks ago.

I absolutely heard her say it more than once. I love Dustin so I tend to stay on the feed with him and I see ALOT of Amber too LOL

I have heard just about every confession MORE THAN ONCE from that chick. I would not ever lie, that would be stupid to make that up. She has bragged about being trailer trash, and dani looked horrified when Amber said she LOVED LOVED when a blond has their roots showing. Dani had said "oh I need to color my hair, i feel like trailer trash" and Amber said "oh I LOVE LOVE that look with the roots showing" that was just this past week.

I heard ALL about her drug confessions MORE THAN ONCE and she bragged how she was so addicted and said she was so good at doing drugs (whatever that means?)

I would not even be talking about Amber if I didn't want you all to know that every word is true and I have heard it more than once straight from Amber's yapping mouth. I actually thought everyone knew it was true, I had no clue I was one of the few that have heard her say it more than once LOL

sorry I don't have video, believe me I wish I did have it. Everyone would believe me ;-)

And why do people blame Eric for telling her secret when she told all of us when she told him? What does it matter who he told everyone knows. And he didn't even tell Dick what it was he just said it was a secret. It wasn't until he told Jess that it all came out. But Amber said it first to everyone. Amber does know that there are cameras and the little black thing attached to her shirt is a mic right?

I'm just not sure how it is that you are the only one to ever hear this about abortions coming form Amber... I have read a lot of boards lately and not one person has said they heard it the way Eric is saying it was said... Maybe you misheard?

But Yana don't you agree that Amber told this secret on the internet? So really she has told everyone not Eric. I know what he did was cruel but he seemed to think it was within the boundaries of the game.

Maybe he did make a mistake in doing that and I think regrets it now but I am not convinced he is a heartless bastard.

Cindy I will say that she told it on the feeds, but what my whole point has been all along that this isn't a secret she was trying to keep from her boyfriend, just something she didn't want the whole house to know about... It was personal and had nothing to do with the game at all... Trying to use something like that against her is what lost Eric all of my respect and support...

I know Fizzle what you mean... I don't think for one second that Janey is lying about what she heard... I don't think she would do that, I just think maybe it was a misunderstanding... I mean I have heard that she said her boyfriend caused the abortions, and that makes me think she was saying it was a miscarrage... Medically they are considered spontaneous abortions...

Guest janey_doll

No I never misunderstood. I am actually shocked to learn I am one of the few that has heard her tell and re-tell her aboration story.

She told Dustin one evening how when she was pregnant she got all this attention and loved it "Oh God, you have no idea how it felt to have so much attention" Then while she was on drugs she had 2 abortions which she has a tattoo of a number 2 to represent the 2 real aborations. She said she lied and said she was pregnant to her BF and started getting attention again but then it died down so she said after a huge fight she was really worked up and blamed her behavior (which her BF was the one mad at her), on having an abortion that week. She said she did it to hurt him and it crushed him "oh dustin i crushed him" she bragged!!!!! Then in a completely different coversation she told him she lied a second time and said she was pregnant and that she had another abortion and from the way she talked that last time was not too long ago, less than a year.

there has to be other people that have heard these stories from her mouth. SHE YAPS THE ENTIRE DAY!!! OPEN YOUR EARS!!!! ;-) I was torchured by her constant yapping, yet my cute little Dustin gave me the eye candy to look at ;-) so I suffered through and now it is paying off that I can confirm that she has 100% ADMITTED more than once that all of it is true!

Guest janey_doll

I also had coverage of Dani giving Nick handjobs and then pouting about it in the bathroom. Not everyone sees everything. It's the late night coverage when the good stuff happens ;-)

I was shocked to see Dani giving him a handjob and MORE THAN ONCE! There is a play by play in the dani/nick thread LOL shocking BUT ALL REAL! I don't lie!

How can you be sure it was a handjob just curious, I did see some ruslting of covers one night, but I couldn't tell a handjob from any other kind of job myself.lol

Well there was definately something sexual going on there, I watched all 3 and the one they put together of Nick and Dani with the romantic song, I would say her BF back home is history, but I still like her, it seemed pretty obvious to me from the start that they were fallin hard.lol

Guest janey_doll

Just reading the play by play was all it took for me to believe and seeing it live during the 7amBBT shocking!

LOL...I just watched the videos on youtube and definitely some rubbing of the twig and berries going on there.

Nothing else that could be.

I have watched those videos and I don't see anything that I can call a handjob... To me whoever is in that bed looks like are a sleeping and moving in their sleep...

I wasn't saying you misunderstood what she said about the abortions Janey, I'm saying that maybe she was meaning miscarriage and said abortions.... I know I use the term spontaneous abortion to describe a miscarriage because that is what my 8 years of nursing training has taught me to say... Maybe they explained it to her as a spontaneous abortion and she didn't know that is different than a miscarrage...

I watched several just now and the movement of the covers is obvious.

I still don't care what's going on with her bf at home though...between them.

Guest janey_doll

she said she went to have it done the first 2 times and then just lied about the other 2. she actually chose to get the first 2, one of the times she told the story she said the 2nd time she had an abortion she felt it got in her way of her drugs and drugs were more important.

and I am not sure about the videos of Dani and Nick, I did not post those, but the play by play I posted on the first page of that link is 100% real and the morning handjob I saw with my own 2 eyes and Dani got up and went to the bathroom huffing around and Nick ran after her but she just got in the shower and he went to the hot tub and looked extremely guilty. She pouted for most of the day and then that night had her little "I hate it hear, I miss my BF" thing to her dad and that is when Dick realized things were getting extremely dirty with Dani and Nick.

Archived