Whaoooo Amber Going Off On Eric

chop chop

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does pro life or pro choice have to do with anything? She FAKED PREGNANCIES. That could have enormous impact on her boyfriend and played with his emotions in a sick and disgusting way.

Sorry, that's a mistake on my part. You were talking about the issue of fake pregnancies, I still thought you were referring to the issue of abortions.

And yes, Chichi, I don't think she is completely well either.

She really needs some therapy to work on her huge insecurities and desperate need for acceptance. Which in my opinion is why she told him in the first place...she's too eager to share herself emotionally with people she just met in order to make a bond and feel intimate (non-sexually) with someone.

Amber was a drug addict at the time she did this. Drug addicts do a lot of crazy, stupid, irrational things. She's obviously not proud of it. It's in the past. Hate her for how she is now, not for the way she was when she was on drugs.

Do you think it's right for Eric to have gone up to the HoH and tell Daniele that them using something personal against him wasn't right, when that is what he did to Amber?

That's just Eric making a last ditch effort at doing whatever he possibly can to try and sway the votes.

She FAKED PREGNANCIES. That could have enormous impact on her boyfriend and played with his emotions in a sick and disgusting way.

She has said it took a lot for them to get past that... The point is he forgave her and it's not our job to past judgement on him for forgiving her either...

The fact of the matter is NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS, Eric was going to use that information to BLACKMAIL Amber and if it wasn't in the house and outside in the REAL WORLD and you told someone that you had personal information on a politician that would change the whole countries views on that person, and you would use it to gain their with drawing from the political race, then you would go to JAIL...

I really enjoyed watching her go off on him!

Does that make me sick?...maybe.

What he threatened to do to her was despicable....and he had plenty of nasty things to say about everyone when he was sittin` next to Dick in the backyard late at night...he is no innocent.

Amber has problems, case closed.

Is she a horrible person? No.

Does she need help? Yes.

But she is NOT on drugs NOW...so she has 2 options:

#1: BE wise and don't open your mouth on a reality show and then cry that someone might use it against you or fabricate it.

#2: Tell everyone there the story of how when she "use to be on drugs" she "lied to her bf" and that she has learned from her mistakes and that drugs are horrible for these reasons and that she hopes to prove that people can change and become better. She can use the story to her advantage to show she is a changed person, someone who deserves a "second chance"...etc, not use the situation to point fingers at someone else who is just playing the game.

INSTEAD, she is playing the victim here and it is "soooo frustaaating"

It's not blackmail, it would be blackmail if he went up to her and said "vote to keep me or I tell the whole world what you did".

He just didn't get the chance to use the information for the blackmail... He was planning on doing just that...

Besides I said IF you had done the same thing he did, here in the real world you would go to jail for blackmail...

and BTW- ERIC's last minute HOH talk, is (I AM SURE OF THIS) purely what BB TOLD HIM TO DO. He was in the DR FOREVER...I am sure he has had enough of the AP thing, the whole banner, etc...he probably wanted to WALK OUT, and BB probably told him WHAT TO DO...I am sure they coached him and told him what to say and to who, to try and get 1 vote....

CBS does not want AP to leave this early...I'm sure. So, again, Eric is doing what BB is coaching him to do...and that's stay in the game.

AND maybe DR gave Eric a little more info than WE KNOW....(the secret handshake, maybe Amber's stuff....etc)

none of us really know

#2: Tell everyone there the story of how when she "use to be on drugs" she "lied to her bf" and that she has learned from her mistakes and that drugs are horrible for these reasons and that she hopes to prove that people can change and become better. She can use the story to her advantage to show she is a changed person, someone who deserves a "second chance"...etc, not use the situation to point fingers at someone else who is just playing the game.

She did just that when she confronted Eric... She didn't tell everyone what she did, but she did try to get him to tell it... She did state that it was so long ago and that she was REALLY sorry for it happening in the first place, but I know you are just going to come up with something else to put her down for, even though she has asked for and recieved forgiveness for what she did...

I would think he said that to see how far people would spread it around. And to see who would ultimately get it back to Amber. Almost a way to find out which of his supporters are reliable. I truly don't think he would have done it. He's told plenty of lies implying he's gung-ho for doing something and never following through to avoid attention. Like claiming he'll fight to the death for the alliance and blatantly failing HoH every time so he can avoid becoming a target. He could win HoH in a heartbeat if he wanted to, based on how in most competitions he's focused as hell and in a split second he's out of the competition, like that elimination one a while ago where he damn near buzzed out before Chenbot even pushed her intercom button for the next question.

Seems like the whole thing with Amber was a failed attempt to counter the "nice guy" persona everybody said is getting him through the game. To appear to be a bad guy since more often than not people keep the bad guy to take along and guarantee a win in the final two.

Doesn't matter, he's screwed. If he stays, he'll probably go next week barring a miracle.

I can't stand the Amber I see on BB, but I can't fault her for being the Amber she was before we knew her because we don't know for sure what the circumstances were, so i'll reserve judgement.

and what is your excuse for her anti-semitic remarks?
There is no excuse, but most have already said their piece on this. I doubt you'll find anyone here defending her antisemitism. But two wrongs don't make a right. Just because Amber is antisemitic, it doesn't mean her personal life is open to lambasting.

I am not putting her down for what she "did"...I am a Christian and I believe in forgiveness and the grace of God...I do not judge...I didn't say she was horrible for things she did, in her past.... I am putting down her "GAME"...her telling a complete stranger on national TV private info and then being mad it may be used against her. She should be RESPONSIBLE for her walk and her talk, and if she told Eric, OR ANYONE THERE, she should know it could be used against her. That I feel is her ignorance and pathetic play.....yet it's Eric's fault.....hmmmm.

Her as a person, and her past, I never put her down...so I'm not sure why you said that....

If this WASN"T BIG BROTHER, then it would be a different story...

and what is your excuse for her anti-semitic remarks?

I haven't said ONE word about that, but since you asked, I think they were deplorable... VERY WRONG!!!

I have never claimed Amber is perfect, but the fact is what she said in her remarks have nothing to do with the subject at hand, which is that Eric went around telling crap and adding stuff to it to make it look worse than it was...

her telling a complete stranger on national TV private info and then being mad it may be used against her.

She didn't tell him on national TV... They have all talked about the fact that some of them saw each other in some sort of "groups" and how do we know she didn't tell him about it then? We have no way of knowing when she said it, unless they show it on TV to show what the fight was about... Then they will have been shown because of Eric NOT Amber...

follow up question... was it ok for Howie to bring April's husband and dog into the game in order to break her down?

As much as I love Howie (and he knows how I feel about this, as I have told him a couple of times) No he wasn't right... Bringing someones personal life into a game is WRONG no matter who you are... But again you are changing the subject...

Archived