Whaoooo Amber Going Off On Eric

chop chop

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would Amber tell someone that in the first place she didnt even know these people..I have to agree with Gingersnaps that girl is not wrapped too tight!!! Obviously Amber didnt think anything of it she told a complete stranger...

Still... It's all filmed. And everyone knows that whatever they say/do within that house is subject to be shared with the nation...

The girl is BONKERS if she thought she'd just start sharing secrets with strangers - wearing a microphone AND being filmed - and to think it wouldn't eventually get out to the general public.

Please, guys... Stop defending her for being so naive. I know she's a tad...clinical...but it's not like she didn't know what she was getting herself into when she signed up.

I don't care if she should have done it or not... I agree that no normal person would do that, but we are talking about AMBER here... The fact is she did tell it and for Eric to say he would even think about using it against her was wrong IMO...

HILL HARPER ....Damn fine... :party_smilie:

Now if he was in the house I would be flying Banner planes left and right...shoot I would be parachuting in the house...

Sorry saw a commerical of him couldnt resist...

On topic..Got nothing...oh yeah....We want Kail out because that is a closer to getting Dick out...no that is not topic...

Topic...Amber is crazy...

:animated_shocking: talking about her brought down my Hill Harper high... sad now bye

All's fair in the BB house, as we have seen in the past... We've seen/heard it all in previous seasons, so it should not come as a shock when we see someone use personal issues against another player.

Howie attacked April with everything he had on her.

It's hard to say what's appropriate and what's not.

What I find disgusting about the situation, as others and myself have pointed out, is that she told a complete STRANGER about the abortions, yet couldn't be bothered to tell the man who had fathered the babies!

She kinda needs to have a moment of reckoning for that... If she has aptly learned from this experience that you should know better than to brag on something so personal with a stranger, then so be it.

How in heck is this extremely stupid emotion using liar actually in a position where she is at least in jury. I can see her actually going places because her fake emotions make people actually feel bad for her..

What I find disgusting about the situation, as others and myself have pointed out, is that she told a complete STRANGER about the abortions, yet couldn't be bothered to tell the man who had fathered the babies!

Don't you understand that she said TO ERIC, you turned everything around and tried to use it against me? She said she lied to him about being pregnant twice... That's all... Granted what she did to her boyfriend isn't right, but to add that she lied to him and told him she had had 4 abortions is very low...

Amber went psycho on Eric, that's for damned sure! What a hypocrite saying she's never lied in the house. The girl lies all the time!

I'm still pulling for Eric to stay. Sounds like he still has Jameka, Jessica and Amber's votes. One more and he stays...

The fact is she did tell it and for Eric to say he would even think about using it against her was wrong IMO...

Hey he was playing the game...it may have been wrong and dirty handedness but he is still playing...my question is who did he say it too and how does the rest of the house know about it...the are just as guilty too for spreading it...he did not use is...but they brought it up to use as ammunition against him...like the saying go there is no honor among thieves..crooks and liars....It is not like they were looking out for her best interest in telling her this... they could have let her find out the hard way when she got home...but no they wanted to use this to their advantage...all are guilty I say...

true dat fizzle, lol

Amber is ignorant. Evidently, she CAN NOT blame that on the so called drugs. Sounds to me, per her, her mother and sis ter are the same way. Amber must be raising her daught exactly that way also. Makes me want to throw up. I hate hate hate ignorant people is this world.

Haha...that's a great joke! I love your sarcasm.

Dick's attacks on Jen went too far. Watching someone completely self-destruct (Amber) on live television - allowing her horrible racist remarks go unchallenged - truthfully, what's going on? There's not much fun in this season.

Okay...I missed her racist remarks. Can someone help me find them? I don't have the feeds nor do I have the time to read the updates. Any cliff notes out there?!?!

t's clear to us Amber is unstable, yet thoses asses live in the house and don't recognize this? So, they use this personal information (not so personal cause she told them - but she didn't tell the viewers because no one was aware of it as stated by those with live feeds). My point is they have to know something is not right with her...why spread that stuff now. Though Eric the ass had no right to say it to Dick, Dick used it a time when it would give him advantage. Dick and Eric are just mean bas*ards.

How do you not know that they think she is just "playing the game?" I think they are all too caught up in the game to see the big picture, myself. But it does seem weird.

I think that its wrong that Eric would use that against her but... First this IS a game for money people are gonna do WHATEVER they can. Secondly why in the world would you trust someone you just basically met with info like that. That is so stupid on Ambers part...yet NO ONE is looking at it like that. I'm sorry I'm in a GAME ... I would NEVER let that kind of info out for these exact reasons & because I JUST met these people.

Good point. I'll co-sign that.

Doesnt everyone understand...it is Dicks fault that Nick left but my thing is who the h cares.....It is not like Nick was an awesome player...He was just good trying to get in Danielle's pants....Numerous times she told him she had a boyfriend but he kept insisting...I feel for the boyfriend because she is focusing her energy on Nick and not the game...playing for personal reasons...Nick didnt even try to strategize..... Stop trying to make Nick into another Kaysar... Dick has been putting doubts in people's head all along about Nick saying he believe him to be untrustworhty in using his daughter....In the meeting Eric was trying to push Kail to go home because America told him but Dick wanted Nick to go...But he told Nick it was the group's decision and he tried to fight for him...can u spell L-I-A-R!!!

The only reason why Dick is on the Kail and Jen Bandwagon is because the banner said the LNC is the new nerd herd....He is sooooooooo performing for the cameras...Cant wait until his 5 minutes of fame is up!!!

I agree about Nick. He seemed like a nice guy, but he wanted the girl. He should have left her alone when she said the word "boyfriend." That's all on him. BUT, didn't she kiss him (or they kissed and she didn't stop it)? Tough situation for Danielle. I only hope that her boyfriend doesn't leave her because of it.

And Dick did want Nick gone because of her daughter. Smart for Dick.

I agree with the banner too. If the banner were not there, Dick would still be using Eric for his perspective. Danielle would still be trying to figure out who is framing her and Nick (ahem...America)...etc.

Please, guys... Stop defending her for being so naive. I know she's a tad...clinical...but it's not like she didn't know what she was getting herself into when she signed up.

Well...sometimes people in that situation do not know. I really am not trying to defend the girl personally, I'm just saying generally.

No, I guess I do't understand...

If I follow you correctly, she lied when she told Eric about the abortions...?

And so now she's upset because she found out that Eric repeated a lie that she had indeed created?

Hmmm... Now I'm slightly confused.

Either way, it still sounds like she is the biggest DUMB@$$ in BB history.

If I follow you correctly, she lied when she told Eric about the abortions...?

No you aren't following me... Sorry that I'm not explaining it right... Amber said that Eric turned things around... She's told everyone else she lied to her boyfriend that she had been pregnant twice, but NEVER mentioned an abortion... Eric added the abortions part...

Sparklet, Eric told anyone that would listen... Others didn't spread it, Eric did...

All's fair in the BB house, as we have seen in the past... We've seen/heard it all in previous seasons, so it should not come as a shock when we see someone use personal issues against another player.

Lets not forget Jase's pills they found in the BB house last year for his treatments for Herpes...Will pointed that information out when they found the pills... Ewwwww!

Okay...I missed her racist remarks. Can someone help me find them? I don't have the feeds nor do I have the time to read the updates. Any cliff notes out there?!?!

Amber has made stereotypical comments about Jewish people (like being money-hungry). I don't recall her exact words but even in the private conversation Amber was having with Jameka, Jameka was telling her you need to watch what you're saying .

ATTENTION: as far as amber has let on.... what she said to eric, dustin, and jameka about her secret.... she said she told her boyfriend twice that she was pregnant when she really wasnt. later she fessed up to her boyfriend that she had lied to him..

at no time did she mention anything about abortions.

as far as we (the viewers) have seen, it has only been eric that has said anything about abortions... so it seems that eric has added that "little" spin onto the secret himself... meaning he is saying that amber had 2 real abortions and 2 fake abortions.. when in reality nobody has heard abortion come from ambers mouth.. and we havent heard it come from dustin or jameka either.

any questions? sFun_thbpbpthpt.gif

An idea: What if Julie Chen tells the HGs that Eric was AP, and then he gets to come back in the house and play for himself this time. I will hope.

Ooh, I like that idea!

I think I read that they are on track, timing-wise during the season, to not need a double-eviction week. They can still do that if Eric is allowed to stay.

ginger... why you wanna know... you dont use smiles... remember??? sFun_Nahnahnabig.gifbut if you really wanna know.. i will tell ya

ATTENTION: as far as amber has let on.... what she said to eric, dustin, and jameka about her secret.... she said she told her boyfriend twice that she was pregnant when she really wasnt. later she fessed up to her boyfriend that she had lied to him..

at no time did she mention anything about abortions.

as far as we (the viewers) have seen, it has only been eric that has said anything about abortions... so it seems that eric has added that "little" spin onto the secret himself... meaning he is saying that amber had 2 real abortions and 2 fake abortions.. when in reality nobody has heard abortion come from ambers mouth.. and we havent heard it come from dustin or jameka either.

any questions? sFun_thbpbpthpt.gif

thought i would put it here too since some people dont go back a page

Lets not forget Jase's pills they found in the BB house last year for his treatments for Herpes...Will pointed that information out when they found the pills... Ewwwww!

I thought that was from warts on his feet. But it is equally gross to me!

Archived