Whaoooo Amber Going Off On Eric

chop chop

duckschick- I think they're both in the wrong here, whether one is moreso than the other I don't know.

I think Amber was stupid beyond belief to divulge this secret to Eric (in the first week no less) given the setting. I think Eric was stupid and insensitive to reveal and possibly embellish it, and cruel to threaten to use it.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So she has had two abortions but her boyfriend thinks she has had four abortions and that he caused two of them due to the fighting.

It sounds like it's supposed to say miscarriage. Fighting doesn't cause abortions.

SC You are missing to point too... I agree Amber was stupid for telling personal information to someone she knew for so short a time, but Eric had NOT right to add anything to what she said, and at the very least he added two abortions, and in my personal opinion he added all the abortions...

I hate how everyone is making Amber out to be some martyr. She lied about being pregnant to her boyfriend. That to me is absolutely disgusting and one of the worst things somebody could do to another person. She has absolutely no character and for her to walk around and be like "I can never lie." when she has told such despicible lies in the past disgusts me. Not only did she do this once... but twice. That to me shows how compulsive of a liar she is and how much she sucks as a person. Whether or not she had the abortions... I think she did but whatever. Abortion is murder in my eyes and would just further her image to me... especially if she had TWO of them. You would think people would learn after the first one.

That's your opinion, and I respect it although I might disagree with it. What people are upset about is that Eric would delve beyond the scope of the game to Amber's personal life (whether she told him or not) and threaten to use it against her. Whether she lied to her boyfriend or not is of no concern to me, and I don't think it should be of any concern to Eric either; that's for her and her boyfriend to deal with.

JFetch that's all really about the person telling the story... Anyone with a medical background might use the words spontaneous abortion to describe a miscarriage...

Very right Stiles... :) Dead on as a matter of fact...

If these house guests are serious about playing down the negativity and the drama, then let's be honest here.. Dick and Amber need to pack their bags now..

But this is a game based on conflict and drama, so that's a mute point..

Amber is a dolt.. period end of story.. White Trash to the 1000 degree..

Eric played a very stupid game and he was bitten in the arse for it..

Bottom line..

Why is he wrong? It DOES show that Amber is not as sweet as she claims to be and says things about her character. All's fair in Big Brother and war.

Don't confuse fairness with the right thing. For a soldier in war it's perfectly fair to kill enemy soldiers. That doesn't make killing an honorable act.

Let's say Amber was running for political office... Does this not say something about her character? Would people not have the right to know that she is not someone that can be fully trusted? I see as similiar to this. This game is about trust and when someone goes around acting like they have high character when really they have absolutely none says she should not be kept around.

He says that Amber has had two abortions and then lied to this boy friend that she loves so much that she had two more abortions to hurt him. So she has had two abortions but her boyfriend thinks she has had four abortions and that he caused two of them due to the fighting. The tattoo on Amber's side is his initials and the number 2 and that is what it means. So she is acting religious and she is playing a wholesome game and stuff but she isn't in a stable mind to pretend to have an abortions. He says Amber is trying to connect with Jam through religion when the real truth is this. Jess says this won't hurt her image and Eric says well it sure hurt my view of her. Jess says why did she tell you this on national television, or internet and Eric says because she talks and talks and talks and doesn't realize what she is saying.

Jess says you can't use this and it wouldn't do anything to her anyway, Eric says he could if he needed to or wanted to but he doesn't see a need to and doesn't want to but that thought crosses her mind when she plays the wholesome person in this house and how she cares about people and how she loves them and stuff. It proves what she is capable of if she is backed in a corner.

This is not accurate. Especially the bolded portion. I'm going to see if there is a clip on Youtube. I'll post the link if I find it.

If these house guests are serious about playing down the negativity and the drama, then let's be honest here.. Dick and Amber need to pack their bags now..

But this is a game based on conflict and drama, so that's a mute point..

Amber is a dolt.. period end of story.. White Trash to the 1000 degree..

Eric played a very stupid game and he was bitten in the arse for it..

Bottom line..

I agree with that. I don't think there's any "right" person between Eric and Amber in this.

I for one don't believe for one second that if Amber were running for ANY office ANYONE should go around telling lies about her having abortions... That's what makes me so mad at Eric... I believe with every ounce of my being that he added all 4 abortions... That is sick, in my opinion...

I don't think comparing someone running in an election to help govern the world I live in to someone on BB8 is a good comparison.

However...I care about the politicians voting track record on bills...not on what is going on in their personal life to be honest.

Let's say Amber was running for political office... Does this not say something about her character? Would people not have the right to know that she is not someone that can be fully trusted? I see as similiar to this. This game is about trust and when someone goes around acting like they have high character when really they have absolutely none says she should not be kept around.

Character is in the eye of the beholder. A pro-lifer probably views someone like Amber as vile and disgusting. A pro-choicer looks at Amber as a victim of circumstance. Neither is necessarily right or wrong.

I don't think the comparison is accurate, so I have to disagree with your analogy.

well where I'm from if someone did something like fake pregnancies then they would be done... in an instant

Yana, you don't know if she had any abortions or not. You're just speculating that she didn't. She has never said "I didn't have an abortion" or anything. Also, she MUST HAVE either faked abortions or miscarriages for the fake two pregnancies, equally disgusting in my eyes. How else would the baby have left without her giving birth?

What does pro life or pro choice have to do with anything? She FAKED PREGNANCIES. That could have enormous impact on her boyfriend and played with his emotions in a sick and disgusting way.

Agreed, anyway you slice it this woman is not well.

Whether she did or not doesn't have anything to do with this game!

Both were wrong: She for sharing something personal with someone she barely knows.

He for divulging it to someone in hopes of gaining leverage in the game.

well where I'm from if someone did something like fake pregnancies then they would be done... in an instant

It's your town/community/social group/region/demographic's etc. prerogative to believe whatever you want and even pass judgement if you have all the facts with regard to that scenario. That doesn't mean you have the right to lord it over that person and threaten to use it to blackmail them.

SC I don't mean in any sort of way that what Amber did to her boyfriend is right... It was vile... No doubt about it...

What I am saying is that I believe with every fiber in my being that, IF Amber had said anything about any abortions (1 much less 4) that someone else besides Eric would have mentioned it by now...

What Amber did to her boyfriend is between the two of them, what Eric did to Amber is between Eric, Amber, and each and every person in that house, each and every person that watches the feeds, and if it's used on the show, each and every person watching the show, it's no longer something personal between her and Eric...

Do you think it's right for Eric to have gone up to the HoH and tell Daniele that them using something personal against him wasn't right, when that is what he did to Amber?

Archived