Whaoooo Amber Going Off On Eric

chop chop

Whoa... Anyone else listening to this?

I'm on camera 3 so I can't see the fight..

But whoaaaaaaa... Amber's SCREAMING at him about the secret she shared with him about her pregnancies and how he told that to people..

crrraaaaaazy!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let us pray they do not kiss and make up before tomorrow night, ya know how they flop around there.

I can't wait until tomorrow. If he's not voted out, I'll be totally shocked.

I'm glad Amber confronted him.

Did anyone see the fight? It would have been wicked to see how Eric was reacting/not reacting.

Here's to Eric being toast! Hopefully today will be totally miserable for him.

My favorite was right after the fight you hear Dick off camera all the sudden say "well, some people get what they deserve". He wasn't even in the room and they just happen to turn his mic on when he said it.

why does everyone on this board want eric out? He's americas player

Popular opinion holds that he's done an absolutely deplorable job in his role as America's player. Plus, the tasks he's given all-around suck.

just because he wanted nick out the house and the fans turned against him? It's a game.. nick was playing a game like eric and eric wanted him out... That's what it's all about Nick. I thought Dick and Dani were obsessed with him leaving

ok i hate amber as much as the next person but i hate amber for the fact that she is a lying emotional basket case and i don't like her personality

the fact that she was a drug abuser should have nothing to do with it, she's recovered obviously and i don't think it's fair of us to hold that against her, whats next some one saying once a user always a user?....

now the fact that she's had 2 abortions and lied about 2 others to her boy friend... thats a better reason to hate a person

Eric did himself in with broadcasting his intention to use Amber's secret against her. She told him this in confidence and he apparently told multiple people that she had this horrible secret. When he told Jess the whole thing he said she had 2 abortions (which may or may not be true) and that she lied to her boyfriend about having 2 other abortions.

There is no way that information should have been introduced into the game AND he told his version during ShoToo so it was broadcast nationwide. I was appalled.

Amber just made herself look like the biggest idiot in that house (as if there were any doubt previously).

She is yelling that she never lied, she lies constantly.

She is yelling that Eric masterminded "her brother" going out of that house, when SHE set it up with DUSTIN.

She is yelling that Eric told her secret, well hello, ALL Americal knows your secret, stupid cow, you said it LIVE!

She missed her meds today.

OR....

Is this how she thinks she can treat the, in HER WORDS, "money hungry, selfish Jews"?????

And by everyone else in the house allowing her to state those blanket statements regarding Jews, they implied that she can treat Eric any old way she likes.

I hope she gets seriously trashed by everyone else when her time comes, because Dustin will turn on her, so will Jessica, so will Jameka and DEFINTELY D&D - and then when she gets out of the house, how will her family & friends treat her after seeing her this way? She aint a nice person, and in Dick's words (different context) "some people get what they deserve" lets hope she gets what SHE deserves sooner rather than later.

Liar, Manipulator, MethHead, Psycho, Cow

I don't feel the least bit bad for Eric. He's the one who bragged that he could use Amber's secret against her, and it came back on him like a ton of bricks. I think he could have wiggled his way out of all the other stuff, dodged the banner and the rogue votes but the Amber issue was going to end it all. I don't blame the banner for this, Eric's eviction rests squarely on his own shoulders.

I'm unable to watch (so thanks to feed watchers) but I find it funny that Amber was thanking God after her curse-filled tirade. She's a real piece of work.

Archived