Hoh Comp

starky

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick is being her usual vile self, telling her to hang herself with the rope and whatnot.

Eric surprised me he said something about punching Jen in the face.

Do these morons not understand that Jen feeds on stuff like that and all it's going to do is make her stronger?

OK Starky we get that you are proud of Kail...

They are trying to get Kail DQ'ed because her head was above the cross bar... Eric said that's how he got DQ'ed...

The suspence is killing me...I keep hitting refesh for this thread or skipping over to read the livefeed transcripts....C'mon Dani!!

Ok, so ya'll are telling me that Dick and Eric are being ugly, yelling, name calling etc. and rooting on Dani? where is Whamber??? Go Jen Go!!!! I dont have live feeds, depending on ya'll for updates. BTW, thanks to all.

i know asshole wont be man enough to give them props, but even if they dont win hoh jen and kail are really strong to be able to last this long

daniele is the width of the pole so she can just hang there no big deal, plus it helps to have your DADDY who your still FAKING a feud with there to help vote you to the winners spot

Amber is around and no Eric didn't call Jen names... Just told her to keep her noise out of Daniele's realtionship and if she wanted to talk to Dick about it to do so later...

Archived