Hoh Comp

starky

Well, unless Jen wins veto, this season is hereby over.

Otherwise, Jen gone this week, Kail next, Zach after that...so predictable.

...and vile Dick gets another week of slamming Jen every chance he gets.

I'm seriously done watching until veto and if she doesn't win veto, I'm done watching for the season. Rotten human beings don't deserve to be rewarded and I'm not going to watch it happen.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big deal Danille wants Jen what a sacrifice .Kail is a loser .

I agree I get ST and may just look every now and then I do not want to see the scumbag low class idiot gloat and abuse Jen.

I will not watch a bunch of guys if Jen leaves no way .

OMG! I can't freakin believe this. Kail is more of an idiot than I thought she was. Oh she will be put up on the block and I hope she goes home. Dick is going to be a tyrant and a big ole pain in the ***! He already thinks he is KING of the BB house and now his little princess is reigning. Some please SHOOT ME!!!! :death:

Guest jordansmom

The only hope for Jen is if one of the NH2 decide to help her. If not she gone. And Jess is going to win.

If Jen goes home, there goes most of this season's

entertainment value. We'd be stuck with the likes of

Amber, Jameka, Dustin, Dick, Zack, Kail and - yws -

Daniele. Don't know if I could stomach that motley crew. Can I tough it out just to root for Jessica?

I'm really not sure.

~~~shuffles off sleepy, pissed off, and grumpy with no one to gripe at but the dog - and she's asleep~~~

All Kail did was saved herself this week... Daniele didn't say she wouldn't put her up, but that she wouldn't go home... She wants the other vote to keep Nick...

Hickory, Dickory, Dock

The Houseguests hung from a clock

Julie Chen says "you done"

Danielle says I won

Hickory Dickory Dock.

Woohoo! Dani wins. I'm so happy. She deserves it over Jen and especially Kail. Another good week for me.

Maybe she'll do something cool like nominate Dustin and Amber. I'm officially not a Dustin supporter anymore. Dani all the way to the end. :)

Guest jordansmom
Dick is a POS.. However, Kail just sold out every moral she ever claimed she had..

All she bought was a week then shes gone. She could have at least tried. Whats up with her wanting to be the pawn all the time. Its lame. SHE SUCKS.

Maybe she'll do something cool like nominate Dustin and Amber

Oh thats not going to happened.

Anyone in Kail's position would have done the same thing... I don't know if you would have trusted Daniele, but what I am saying is this is a game for $ 500,000... Kail saved herself... Nothing wrong with that... Daniele has told her Dad she didn't want Kail to go home... She is at least trying to live up to her part of the deal... Good for Daniele...

Archived