Hoh Comp

starky

That's a REALLY good point...why is it about morals with just cheating but flaunting your body is just dandy? Plus, Amber is constantly talking about her boyfriend but flirts with all the guys and tries to make them engage back to make herself feel better...I know Daniele crossed a different line but come on

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so we know they saw one banner that says Amber lies (and cries!!), and possibly others- does anyone outside the BB house (read: that is part of this forum) know what the other banners said so we can know what they might have seen? if only for my own entertainment!!

When was this banner Jfetch? I thought the banner implied that Eric and Amber lie, not Nick.

It was during the comp when the feeds were off. It says America loves Nick. That Amber and Eric lies, and that the late night crew = nerd herd

When it flew over, BB made them put pillow cases on their heads.

i truly believe that nick fell a little in love. cheating sucks... i would never...but sometimes love just happens. i (sadly) believe dani will go back to her boyfriend.(sad only because i love dani and nick together) but...i feel bad for dani's boyfriend. if dani were more mature...well, no excuses, what she should have done was acknowledge any feelings she had for nick but acted on nothing until she was unattached. but stuff happens...it just does. even to jen, i'm sure.

Y'all are missing the point this game is hardball and Dick is playing it that way . His weakness is Danille and Jen is a fool not to use it . Danille set herself up by flaunting her relationship with Nick and telling all she had a boyfriend.I think it is laughable by Eric and Dustin saying it is over the top .

I wanted to post this in a new thread but decided here would be best. I want to thank all the posters to the live feed updates who spend ALOT of time listening, watching and transcribing all that goes on that the majority of us don't see. There are a lot of you...StephenV, Mendes56, catniptoy and many more. The HoH competition for home viewers who only have CBS and television sets to watch was a major RIPOFF. Knowing full well that this competition was going to run long because of its' setup, they left the viewers hanging (no pun intended). Scary and sad that I look forward to watching BB only to have to wait until Sunday to find out who won the competition. I'm not working right now and I don't have the $ to pay for their 24/7 service. This is why I thank you all for your vigilant transcription of the show and really funny (i.e. Why Does Amber Cry) threads. From all of us who rely on you...thanks. :animated_wave:

Guest superzenith

QUOTE:Forme Jen isn't entertainment... She's a stuck up B*tch... That's not entertaining... But that's just my opinion...

youre right. that is just your opinion.

bb is done

crown dick or daniele the winner now

the house biggest mistake was keeping dick over joe

what was the order of in who left first to last?

and who made what deal?

just got in from work

Y'all are missing the point this game is hardball and Dick is playing it that way . His weakness is Danille and Jen is a fool not to use it . Danille set herself up by flaunting her relationship with Nick and telling all she had a boyfriend.I think it is laughable by Eric and Dustin saying it is over the top .

Absolutely!

Jen knows she can't win a shouting match with ED...and even if she tried, it would reflect even more badly on herself....(upsetting the house). Jen's on the other side of the pack...ED is in with the pack and as much as people can't stand his obnoxious behavior....they won't do anything about it because it's not directed at them. Dick's Achilles' heal is Dani...calling Dani out on her infidelities is a way to rattle both of them...so I say wtg Jen! Jen had to try and upset Dani in order to get her to fall off the clock...whatever it takes...too bad it didn't work in her (Jen's) favor. Jen knew she'd be on the block and probably out the door if Dani won.

I can't stand that whining little ice princess Danielle. She's just as lying, backstabbing and hypocritical as the rest yet somehow everyone seems to ignore it. I really don't understand all the love people have for her. She's a boring whiner who has been having an affair with one man while committed to another...so what if sex wasn't involved....it is still cheating.

This week is going to be soooooo frustraaaaaatiiiiinnnnngggg! whaaaaa!!!!

Jen's only hopes now are:

• winning POV
  • convincing Kail to VE.
  • Eric being backdoored. (seems like a real possibility right now too... {crossing fingers!} )

she or her dad will win bb thou. the producers wants it and will make it happen. i guranteed it

very true Arrowhead... the game IS hardball and i believe Dick tore up all the rules so everything is up for grabs. AND.. it seems that Daniele can handle herself pretty well when it comes to Jen (although she does tend to get emotional afterwards privately, as many women do...)

as far as Dusin and the rest of the gang... the do tend to kiss butt. they will agree with whoever is around.. "yea... that is so over the top!" or "way to go Dick" or "dick is crossing the line"

it all depends on who they are talking to...and which way the wind blows.

Yana, did you ever think that Jen is someones kid too...also, Kail is someone's kid and Jameka too. Yet, there is no consideration for what they went through. You can't compare Jen calling out Dani for cheating on her boyfriend to the humiliation that Jen has gone through.

Isn't that what Dick ALWAYS does, call people out?

The HGs are going to be in for a treat when these jerks find out how popular Jen was. They all think she's so hated. I hope THEY are all called out on the last show with the audience.

"The HGs are going to be in for a treat when these jerks find out how popular Jen was"

Jen is popular???? Since when? Last I read on posts or in chat she is probably one of the most universally hated people in bb, course Dick runs a close second, but really no one has been dumb enough to say that dick is popular - where is this coming from?

your opinion, your dreams or your wishes?

Archived