Hoh Comp

starky

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stuck up bi*ch, yes.

But in my opinion, she isn't any worse than anyone else in the house...considering we have a compulsive crier, a compulsive whiner, a compulsive backstabber....and someone who talks to God.

And then there's Dick....but thats a whole can of wroms i've opened elsewhere.

Please, please Dear Gangsta - I implore you, beseech you, beg you - don't send Jen home. Enlighten the folks who want her gone. They know not what they are saying. Make them see that bb8 will suffer an immeasureable loss with her gone.

And, by the way, Dear Gangsta, if you send her home I'm going to be darn good and mad at you - and will deal with you when I get up there.

Amen.

What makes Jen a stuck up bitch, but not Dani.

Dani stood holed up in the room with Nick most of the time and didn't really bother with other hg all that much. She shunned Zack like the others and took pleasure when her dad was harrasing Jen. So, let's call a spade a spade and if Jen is stuck up then Danielle is as much stuck up as her.

I actually think the biggest bitch is Eric.

Guest jordansmom
Stuck up bi*ch, yes.

But in my opinion, she isn't any worse than anyone else in the house...considering we have a compulsive crier, a compulsive whiner, a compulsive backstabber....and someone who talks to God.

And then there's Dick....but thats a whole can of wroms i've opened elsewhere.

Oh I so agree. Love how ppl forget all about the other ones.

I like Dick... I think if I had been there and she was saying bad things about my child I would have been out the door because I would have decked her... I don't care what anyone says, when it comes to your children and someone putting them down, you do and say things that you normally wouldn't do... Jen doesn't know anything about Daniele's relationship outside that house and has NO right opening her mouth about it... That's my opinion and it's not going to change... :)

Guest jordansmom

Im a mom to. I would end someones life for my child. However two grown women were having a talk. Jen wasn't beating her ass she was talking. Dani is old enough to handle a converstaion. He did that just to be a dick. IMHO

Yana, I totally respect your opinion, and I guess thats what makes us good people: we respect each other's opinion- and don't demean eachother with low blows (or water pouring)

Family above all, always, but abuse is abuse. My mother taught me that you treat others with respect and dignity. You do not spend you entire waking hours verbally bashing someone until they snap. If someone was bi*ching out my sister, i'd deck HIM, but if it was a girl, I'd tell her to politely back off. Parents are supposed to be examples for this children, and im sorry, but from what ive seen so far, Dick has only taught me that its ok to verbally abuse someone you dont like- especially if they dont fight back.

Also that you pick on someone easy.

Yes, great fatherly example that.

My children are grown too, but still I won't stand by and let someone hurt them with words or actions... It doesn't change just because they grow up... They are still your children...

What about all the vile Dick had vomited on Jen earlier in the day about her personal life? (which was a million times worse than what Jen said)... I bet Jen's parents were not very happy about that and felt very frustated not to be able to stand up for her...

Not to mention that what jen said was in response to Daniele yelling at her first...

The children stuff...please.

Yana, did you ever think that Jen is someones kid too...also, Kail is someone's kid and Jameka too. Yet, there is no consideration for what they went through. You can't compare Jen calling out Dani for cheating on her boyfriend to the humiliation that Jen has gone through.

Come on, the children argument isn't holding up for me.

As a matter of fact...what kind of father talks to another women like that in front of his daughter....please think about that

Everybody's gettin' all riled up and over-wrought, and the thread is getting' way too serious for my liking.

So goodnight all.

Click.

When they get out of the house, if Jen's parents stand up to Dick for her, then good on them and I will cheer them as much as I am Dick at this moment... The difference to me is that Jen shared her life with Dick knowing he would use it against her and Daniele didn't say anything to Jen about her life, so Jen had no right sticking her noise in it... No Dick shouldn't talk to anyone that way, but the pouring tea over her head to me was no big deal... Not after the things she had said to his child... This is still my opinion and I am still sticking to it...

You have every right to your opinion and I will never dislike someone for having a different opinion than mine... You are all still ok in my book :)

Just want to post that im pissed that Dick...I mean Danielle won. That little cheat needs to go along with her disgusting father. I dont see how anyone can side with him after the stuff he did and said to Jen. I used to not like Jen, and I like the fact that she called Danielle out on her relationship, she has just as much right to do that as anyone. You cant tell me that if you saw someone fooling around you wouldnt call them out, especially if you have to live with them 24 hours a day.

I wouldn't call them out...because it would be none of my business what they are doing under those covers.

There was no need to call her out... Her boyfriend at home has eyes and can see what's going on... It wasn't her place... Sorry, but you are wrong... I wouldn't call someone I don't know out about their relationship I have no vested interest in... This is the last I am going to post about that fight... Thanks for your opinion, but please don't put words in my mouth... :)

Archived