Hoh Comp

starky

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually by 9:15 EDT.......still have trivia on my feeds.

Must be those HG hanging in there still...They must really want HOH! :animated_rotfl:

OK here's my theory... They have all gotten down from their swings & are sitting around in comfy chairs. At around 8:55PM BBT BB will tell them to climb back up just in time for Showtime & try to act like they were there the whole time. All the while our feeds will be blacked out for 3 hours :inquisitive: Mark my words you heard it here first :animated_rotfl:

I wonder if that thing fell down or something? It didn't look that sturdy when it started swinging...... :animated_scratchchin:

I am torn Katy. If it were to hang with your arms I think a gal would def win due to less body weight but I am unsure how it will play out since they are hanging by their legs. I would say we shall see but we can't see anything but FOTH trivia :crybaby:

copied the following at jokers:

Feed delayed, technical problems - mosport

I just spoke to a production person at Grodner Productions, she spoke to Alison's assistant and called me back. They are having technical problems with the comp. The comp has been halted. When the problems are fixed the comp and the feeds will resume.

ok, just to keep all the mortyians up to date with the latest rumors from other boards, the latest rumor is that there was an equipment failure in the competition

so, if true, we can begin speculating who is going to yell the loudest about this being fixed

these other sites are adamant their news is confirmed, and that they will have to restart the competition and when they do the live feeds will resume....take it for what its worth

Oh good god... how would they know that?

dunno....but you know how everybody says they have somebody that knows somebody......i like this story better than just cbs blocked out the whole competition :animated_scratchchin: i guess, well....unless amber is hoh......then i'll be all :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: all over the place :animated_rotfl:

OK here's my theory... They have all gotten down from their swings & are sitting around in comfy chairs. At around 8:55PM BBT BB will tell them to climb back up just in time for Showtime & try to act like they were there the whole time. All the while our feeds will be blacked out for 3 hours Mark my words you heard it here first

I think dumbblonde was spot on with this. Do you think they will have it all fixed by hhmmm, say Showtime???

Did anyone else notice that when the birds were "pooping" on them.....it sprayed out on them, and then when they did a birds eye angle of all the houseguests hanging it looked like 2 of the birds (in the middle right i believe) didn't spray anything......looks like they had problems from the very beginning if it's true.

Archived