Hoh Comp

starky

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe she'll do something cool like nominate Dustin and Amber. I'm officially not a Dustin supporter anymore. Dani all the way to the end.

I agree with you 100%

Guest jordansmom

IMO she put her game in someone else hands. She may not be the target but with POV being so random u never know. She gave up.

I disagree... Kail did what she had to do to save herself and Jen has been saying all along that it's just a game and she doesn't care if she wins... She won't be mad at Kail... She will understand... Kail and Jen will go up and if Jen win's PoV then Zach is a goner... Just the way it is...

Dani rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think she said Kail wont go home but I dont think she said that Kail wont be nominated. Did I get that right? By the way I would like Jameka on the block. Jameka was rooting for Kail. Dustin would be a good choice as well. Eric looked like AP again. :)

From what I was reading on the live feed transcripts Dani wants to backdoor Jen. Doesn't want to give her a shot at veto. I hope she does it!

I think she said Kail wont go home but I dont think she said that Kail wont be nominated

Correct... That's what she said... Kail asked her to promise not to put her up and Daniele said I might have to, but you won't go home...

Fizzle, I just saw your message. Thanks! I know I can always depend on you.

~~~mellowing out now. won't wake dog to yell at her~~

if dani's smart she won't nominate zach his only friends in the house were dick and nick so she can use zach down the road dick will be the only person who talks to him now, it's a no brainer tho jen is going up for sure probably followed by amber with a little help from america

Archived