Eric Week 4 - America's Player

Looks like Eric's getting the news of his vote. Everyone saying how strange he was acting tonight possibly he was thinking a Nick vote was closer than anticipated and his vote may be a possible tie or Kail eviction? We'll see

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let the vote flip begin........

Well I am up this morning and Eric, Jessica and Jameka talking and he is in no way trying to get the girls to change their votes. He is F'ing Dick and his gang and that Nick HAS to go home.

I think if he did get the instructions to evict Kail he is going to do it on his own.

If that is the case that he does not have to sway anyone then this AC is stupid.

I have never heard so much bashing of every other HG. Eric's strategy is to trash every house guest that is not in the room. He is turning out to be slimy in my book.

Maybe we should start voting for Eric to do things that will get HIM evicted. He obviously doesn't seem to interested in doing what we want him to. You would think that he would start to put 2 and 2 together and figure out that we are trying to tell him something by the way we vote. :furious:

"I have never heard so much bashing of every other HG. Eric's strategy is to trash every house guest that is not in the room. He is turning out to be slimy in my book."

I couldn't agree more Marty. I was liking him at first to win (even though he is the strangest looking person bb has ever had) but this trash talking is just totally getting on my nerves. I don' think he likes anyone in the house, except maybe Jessica, as he hasn't said anything nasty about her YET!

It is so hard for me this year to pick one HG I would like to see win, am at the point where I could care less, I only know who I don't want to listen to or watch one more week and these idiots are doing everything they can to keep them.

Jen has got to go, Kail wins I give up on Big Brother completely and if Amber makes it to sequester with her crying, I'll be crying.

Sooooooo I wish it was clear who was America's Choice. I find it hard to believe that America chose Nick.

And if Eric just decides to do his "secret" vote and NOT try to get his fellow HG to go the way America wants then I am thinking the AC is a waste.

I hope if America did tell him that we want Kail out that he comes up with a plan today to sway the votes.

eric isnt swaying no one. the plan is for nick to go and nick will go. simple as that

I would love if Eric doesn't do any campiaging at all. Votes for Kail and blames it on Dani/Dick.

Hahaha

he doesnt have the guts for that. dick would roast him

There was never a need ofr America's Choice. Let the houseguest play the game without America rubbin gtheir nose in. If BB was a popularity contest then no one smart/strategic like Will or Maggie would have ever won.

CBS does it for the money the get via text message I bet.

There was never a need ofr America's Choice. Let the houseguest play the game without America rubbin gtheir nose in. If BB was a popularity contest then no one smart/strategic like Will or Maggie would have ever won.

i dont blame them if suckers will spend the money. go cbs

Eric is seriously paranoid. He says he wants Nick out because he thinks Nick will come after him, but Nick ahs never done anything to suggest that Eric is even on his radar. In fact, I haven

i dont think i understand the AP thing alltogether

does he just have to vote for the america's chosen person, or does his task only count if that person really does get evicted?

is is required to start campaigning against that person?

who in their right mind would pay and text their vote when they can do it free by going to cbs.com... now that would just be...wacked!

I think Eric is going around saying Nick has to go, and he fears Nick, specifically because he knows that America will tell him to keep Nick in the house, and he will have to pawn the vote off on someone else. If Eric acts like he wants Nick gone, then he won't be the suspected one who voted against Kail.

Archived