Eric Week 4 - America's Player

Ginger, you are right. Eric votes the way "America" wants...task completed

I don't think he gets the $$ for the task this week. He has not done anything to try to follow out America's request. I think he gets a faliure on this task.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"America" is the kind of ally who will throw him under the bus...to help somebody else get ahead in the game.

Ginger, you are right. Eric votes the way "America" wants...task completed

Yep...that's the way it goes.

He was loved as a puppet, but when the strings cannot be pulled, he falls from grace. (poetic - maybe I should post this in the other thread)

Not a spin.

When he opens the envelope and votes who America asks to vote, job done. The puppetry enters when he behaves in the house (Am American likes)by campaigning to everyone to evict that person that he has to as dictated by America.

so, if makes the vote he did his job...no puppetry (or not campaigning to vote out who America wants out) only means that America did not dictate his behaviors prior to the vote.

OMG, people, it is still Wednesday, right??????? He still has 24 hours to take care of business. I don't see how 24 hours before deadline you can be calling this task a failure. The way this house flip flops (every hour on the hour), campaigning too early is a waste of time. Eric knows this. So what if he's pushing for Nick right now. Who's to say that tomorrow he wont approach just enough people to flip the vote?

Yes, the task is "who do you want Eric to get evicted?" If we choose Kail, and Nick gets evicted, Eric doesn't get paid.

I think these boards flip flop as much as the house does. Yesterday, we all hated on Dick. Looks like today is Erics turn. Whose on deck for tomorrow?

It is a Spin. Eric doesnt just get paid for who he votes for. He gets paid if that person is evicted. Thats the job he agreed to as Americas player. To try and complete the tasks that America gives him. I like Eric but its funny that you want to bash him if he actually does what America tells him to do as Americas player. Thats the job he agreed to. It doesnt make him a puppet. It seems to me that you are a Kail/Jen fan and just do not like that America does not like those 2 much. I like Eric regardless but he did agree to be Americas player.

Ha, I am not bashing him...I didn't like this AP to begin with.

There were those who loved him yesterday when they thought Kail is going out the door, now that is in question and they are blaming Eric and they are the ones bashing him.

Keep up please.

Eric's vote for Kail to go, even though his personal choice would have been for Nick to go = completed task for America...:bangin:

Maybe it's harder a concept than it seems, lol! I think it's best to just "let it go", Ginger :)

I still like Eric but as Americas player he should follow Americas wishs as best that he can in my opinion. Otherwise do not accept the job. I do feel people calling him a puppet if he actually does his job as Americas player is bashing him and I think it has to do with a small minority of people being Kail and or Jen fans rather than Eric himself.

Actually its in Eric's best interest to boot Nick but America is too caught up in themselves and just wants to USE Eric for their benefits...which well there aren't man.. Eric on the other hand is playing for 500K.

Eric will never win. He is too disposable. Amber, Dustin, Jameka will evict him before final 4.

The task is "who should Eric get evicted from the BB house" His vote is automatic by AC but the task is left up to him.

To get the credit he must get evicted whomever America chooses.

Stephen thats the way I thought things were as well. Either we are right or the others are right. I think in order for Eric to get his task completed than that person has to be evicted. I think eric failed his task with the Mike eviction.

Archived