Eric Week 4 - America's Player

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats what i have been saying all along... if he wins, he really deserves it! he worked hard for that money. while all the others have been sitting around with their thumbs up their.... uhh... whatever, Eric has actually had to work his butt off... and WE made sure of it!

even if he doesnt win the big bank... he deserves to win any extras that come his way.. he is working 7 days a week non-stop.. heck, even when he doesnt know what he is suppose to be working, he is setting up his next gig...

I hope this isn't too much of a spoiler, but Eric spilled the beans tonight to Dustin and Jessica that he was the mustard bandit. I guess we'll see what, if anything, happens to him. Eric was a little drunk when it happened.

dumb ass move EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

I was watching the feeds, but I missed that (Eric spilling the beans). However, it seemed to me that the game they were playing had "funny" answers, instead of real ones. Eric was making up the questions. So, if he said "who was the mother figure in the house,' the answer Eric deemed correct was "Mike." So, that's funny.

Maybe they just took it as him joking?

Eric's question about the "mother figure" was a question that was asked to him in the DR in the first few days of the show. He said the producers asked him who the mother figure was in the house and he told them it was Mike because he did most of the cooking and cleaning.

Most of the questions were off the wall, but they were giving real answers to all the "which houseguest" questions. Eric asked the question about who put the mustard on the pillow and gave 4 choices (Dick, ?, Nick, and Eric). Dustin answered "Nick" and was told "no".. then said "D-Eric?". Eric replied 'yes', and Dustin said "really?".

The feed immediately switched away from the room and Eric and Dustin ended up in the BY a few minutes later.

I'd like to know what was said after the feed cut away because it hasn't been brought up since, but they haven't been alone since the feed came back.

eric seem like a mini maggie playing along with all the delusionals. the lnc was a saving grace to medicore gameplay EGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIFEGYPT.flag.GIF

From what I have read and the bits and pieces I have seen of the live feeds, Eric trashes everyone except Jessica (because he is hot for her). My impression of him is the guy who is funny, kind of nerdy and goofy who talks to everyone, laughs with them and trashes whoever they are into trashing and leaves them with the feeling that he is just a nice, fun guy. It won't be until much, much later... maybe after they are at home, that they notice the huge knife sticking out of their back and wonder "Where did this come from?" :confused:

Loyalty should have no bearing on this game, that is why pairs/relatives and whatever have no place in the BB house. Each man for themselves is the motto, but these fools get mixed up in best friend crap (which is so ridiculous because they hardly know eachother) and lose sight of the game and the prize. They should take a lesson from the Ivette/Maggie fiasco..even though I disliked Maggie she knew exactly how to play and didn't let loyalties get in the way with that bimbo Ivette.

Holy crap, then. I was really hoping Eric could laugh it off and say he was kidding, but maybe he really outed himself? If Dustin tells Sea Hag, it's all over for Eric. They'll see him as the person who cast doubt on Nick or Dick, and that's hanging treason in the LNC.

Eric is like the last person peopele suspect would be voting the opposite way as the LNC because he is always one of the main people in the discussions. He is playig the game the best right now. He is Loyal, but only loyal to the certian point with the LNC(just like everyone else in the LNC). I would say he is real Loyal to Jess though, they talk about everything and never trash each other.

It seems that so far, he has the best bet of winning...I don't know if it's thanks to America entirely though because he does a LOT of covering his tracks despite his nervousness...I think he's awesome

Is Eric trash talking Nick and saying he must go home? And he was talking that Dick must go home.

hummmm is he on an assignment or am I hearing him wrong. It is hard to follow these conversations.

OK Eric was in HOH talking to Dustin and Amber. He got called to change his battery and came back and he seems to talking against Kail and Jen. As much as he is trash talking everyone you wonder if he has any instructions.

I would think he would be quit talking game until he has his instructions.

just sayin.....

Archived