Eric Week 4 - America's Player

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's correct. The only credit he's gotten for eviction has been Carol and Joe. He didn't get it for Mike and if Nick goes (if infact Kail is AC) then he will not get credit for that either.

That's how America's voting who they want gone. I don't think voters are taking his safety in the game when they vote. I sure don't.

He's getting credit for the other things too. The mustard thing, crawling into bed with Joe, and the "I'd do that for a dollar" catchphrase.

IMO, Eric has a task to accomplish according to America's wishes. If it doesn't seem to be in his best interest (keeping Nick), then he needs to adapt to and change the circumstances to work in his favor. Maybe he'll simply have to align with Nick for awhile.

I dont think it would make any sense to give him a task and no way that he cant complete it. What would be the purpose? He failed his task last week via Mike leaving

Actually it makes perfect sense if it saves CBS 10K...hmmmm :animated_scratchchin:

and...It then makes even more sense for Eric to do what's best for himself in the game, inspite of "America", if EVEN when he gives it his all (like last week) the others still vote to evict opposite of him, LOL!

That's correct. The only credit he's gotten for eviction has been Carol and Joe. He didn't get it for Mike and if Nick goes (if infact Kail is AC) then he will not get credit for that either.

right.... he does not complete the task if the person does not get voted out.

just like he didnt pass the task when he had to sleepwalk into joes bed. even though he did it, he didnt last in the bed until joe kicked him out... so he failed the task. its all about the WHOLE piece of the pie.

I agree that Eric is NOT fulfilling his role as America's Player. America loves Nick and hates Kail yet Eric has worked very hard to get Nick out because Nick could be a threat to him. If there is going to be an America's Player they should have to do what America votes - not their own agenda. For that reason America's Player has been a complete failure.

Goes back to my original statement many moons ago....how do we really know what the vote is...the vote is what BB says it is.

What are you saying that BB lies to Eric about what the vote is? I dont believe that.

Havent the BB votes been identical to the non cbs affliated website votes so far?

By the way folks I dont think Eric gets 10k per task. I think he gets 10k per every 5 tasks so its only small change. It should be 10k per task to make him really fight for it.

I think BB should have upped the money for the eviction tasks. Instead each eviction alone should be $5,000. I think we would have got a harder working America's player. And leave all the rest of the lame ones as 5 tasks for 10 grand.

piece of cake.

C'mon. Eric's a slick talker. I'll bet he could easily convince Nick he'd have his back for a couple of weeks. I think if Eric did as America wishes, and adapts, he'd prove he would truly be deserving to win. Eric is smart. It would make for a great game too.

What are you saying that BB lies to Eric about what the vote is? I dont believe that.

Havent the BB votes been identical to the non cbs affliated website votes so far?

By the way folks I dont think Eric gets 10k per task. I think he gets 10k per every 5 tasks so its only small change. It should be 10k per task to make him really fight for it.

Please...it's clear what I am saying and it has nothing to do with Eric and all about us. Honestly, do you/I/America count the votes? BB could say whatever they want is the winner of AC's or AP's - do we know for sure...nope.

True we will never know for sure what the vote tallies are....but I think the outcomes are always obvious. BB controls the vote through the show editing not by cheating on counting IMO.

Big Brother is really not a game for Ameria to play, its not. Adding the popularity factor takes away a lot from the game.

Heres my big EDIT Cbs for trying to get some pocket change with the AP.

uhhh Jenfan???? i think you might want to read the Forum rules.... :lipsrsealed2:

Lol Eric did whats best for him. America should just give it up!

I laugh at the person who says that Eric must align with Nick ! LMAO!!!!!

Then what's the purpose of "America's Player"??

It would make for a very interesting game if he played according to the fans wishes. I don't underestimate Eric and I doubt CBS did either when they put him in that position. Eric is very intelligent. He should do his job as AP and adapt to the changing circumstances. He'd not only be America's Player, but America's Choice as well.

If he doesn't play according to 'his designated rules', the America's Player idea is in the toilet.

Archived