Eric Week 4 - America's Player

I think he pretty much knows what America is going to say by now. Plus, his campaigning is different than his vote since last week his vote worked for him since nobody thought it was him. He can tell everyone he is going to vote one way, and if his vote goes the other way, nobody suspects him.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he pretty much knows what America is going to say by now. Plus, his campaigning is different than his vote since last week his vote worked for him since nobody thought it was him. He can tell everyone he is going to vote one way, and if his vote goes the other way, nobody suspects him.

True and this week he could blame Dani or Dick but people will start wondering.

One thing we forget is that Eric doesn't actually get to vote. America votes for him. That can save him if he gets outed, because he can't control the vote. He never actually voted for Kail to go. He goes in there and Julie asks him a random question.

One thing we forget is that Eric doesn't actually get to vote. America votes for him. That can save him if he gets outed, because he can't control the vote. He never actually voted for Kail to go. He goes in there and Julie asks him a random question.

If some of the HG start to think Eric is the one pulling crap and voting different can he tell the HG hes AP?

It might not save him it might piss people off

It might not save him it might piss people off

They will be pissed until he explains that he couldn't control his vote. Like I said, Eric doesn't actually get to vote, so he isn't the one who voted for Kail to leave.

I think Eric needs to lay low tonight until he has America's Choice. He is been trash talking everyone.

I am not liking him as much today.

Completely agree Marty.He is putting himself in a bad position right now.He HAS TO KNOW America wants Kail out.Completely agree Marty.He is putting himself in a bad position right now.He HAS TO KNOW America wants Kail out.

It's really interesting to see Eric talk about them always having at least 4 votes after this week when he knows his vote can't be trusted. I think he's just planting seeds so that he won't be suspected when the vote doesn't go the way it's supposed to.

He's such a follower. Bashes when others are doing it..and now Nick did something drastic with his hair he needs to do the same.......

I really dislike this weasley nerd....

Wow. Listening to Eric talk to Jen you realize just how smart he is. He knows everything that's going on in the house, and what everyone is thinking. He told Jen just to ride out 2 more weeks and the whole house will flip and go after each other. He mentioned her, him, Jessica, and Jameka as an alliance. I wasn't expecting that.

Dick made a bad move dumping that tea I said it in another post she even got Eric's sympathy . I am glad to hear about Eric proposing this move . He is smart enough to know Jen is smart and her insight can be valuable to go after Dick .

Yep ,Dick we be gone I predict before Jen.

Marty, there's not many HG's left TO like.

It's starting to look like the ones I can tolerate at all will simply be the ones that are the least offensive, annoying, wacko...

What a disgusting group...

Unfortunately, Eric has to play all sides of the fence and keep ties open to everyone. He has no idea (I don't think) about how the viewers feel about each HG and what tasks he may receive. It wouldn't help him out very much if he started talking to Jen like Dick does and then get a task from brilliant America to try to sleep with Jen.

Eric definately has the hardest game to play and he seems to be doing a great job of it, so far.

He better keep throwing HoH comps or he will probably be the target the following week. We know America would probably vote for him to put up Amber which would pretty much end his game.

Yup, he's got to be good with everyone, he has no idea hwo America feels (especially after last night). I figure after tonite, he'll know that America can't stand Kail, and he'll start distancing himself from her and her alliance buddies.

Yes I agree he has to be in good with everyone. I think he should stay more of the mediator though. He was totaly trashing every houseguest that wasn't in the room. I am afraid he is going to get himself caught with the horrible trash talking. He was not subtle in his trashing.

I just would have liked his game play if he has laid low and waited for America to give him the next assignment.

I think the AP twist was lame on CBS part. I really enjoyed All Stars twists more and the secret room of BB7. Anyways I think Eric is doing a good job with the circumstances America is putting him in and all but he needs to lay low more and not talk trash about people. He will eventually slip up about the vote or possibly the mustard thing. We''ll all see soon I hope and it was pretty obvious he threw the last HoH since he buzzed in too early, but why was he getting all those questions right in the first place that did not make sense for me if I was AP. I think Julie might reveal the twist of AP soon as well and make each houseguest question who it is.

I'm reading that he is really pushing for Nick to go...it sounds like that he knows what America will vote but would rather ensure the eviction of Nick despite getting a task complete...smart, yes but also sucks for those that want him around

Archived