Eric Week 4 - America's Player

Yes if he feels he has a run for the 500k then CBS needs to stop with the inside info he gets as to who America likes and hates so he can stop throwing HOH comps and start playing on his own terms. It clearly isn't working the way America has hoped.

This twist wasn't thought out well and really isn't giving America a voice at all. Some say it's hurting his game but I believe it gives him an advantage as to who America likes and dislikes..making sure he keeps them in just in case he gets HOH and has a scapegoat.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep eric does have a huge advantage. i know for fact bb helps him by giving him answers for hoh comps

trust me bb are feeding him answers.

because if America dislikes them..usually means they are up to no good and are usually the biggest liars, backstabbers and the ones not to be trusted...seem like an advatage to me if you have that info

how does knowing who america likes and dislikes an advantage?

it gives him the dynamics of the house. we all knows america like the so call good guys. eric is a long time bb watcher so just by having this info it gives him an edge

america seems to like dick, is he what we call a good guy?

i wouldnt call him that. but america seem to feel he is

good guy/girl maybe isnt the right word but lets say more or less popular

Why don't they let them see the banners? Why doesn't BB let them see the weekly polls? Because it would give distinct players advantages and put others in a disadvantage position. Same with AC......IMO

but being popular to america doesnt have anything to do with the game?

yes it does.

i dont think so because he just knows out of 2 people who america wants out, which could hurt him this week more than help if they find out how he voted, and he knew that america disliked jen. he doesnt get to hear things like.. so and so is lying to you.. i dont think its the same

we dont know what he is told in dr. he must be coach a bit.

...Nick WILL be going home. So, he is obviously not "working" his magic for Nick... ... seems Eric is VERY DETERMINED to get out Nick....

...frustrating! I guess that if we vote, and it DOESN"T MATTER, cuz the AP is going to do what HE WANTS, and not follow America's choice, then why even take the time to vote???

Eric tried hard to "work his magic" last week to get Kail out and it didn't work. Did you notice that?

Eric is smart enough, to know that he ain't got no "magic" to work with unless the rest of the house wants the same person "America" wants...out, and trying to sway the group, two weeks in a row(after they've agreed on who they're voting for), would not be a smart thing to do, if he wants to stay in the game a little longer...

But... if it makes you feel better...don't vote...or ask for a refund on you "AP" investment...

I totally agree with you duckchick, he isen't trying very hard at all.

and soyyo... the only magic he would have to work is on Jess and that shouldn't be to hard since they are so close. The bottom line is he want Nick out and dosen't care what America wants.

I hope BB never does this AP again sooo stupid!.

daniele says you are a floater

The problem I have with the argument that it isn't fair to Eric is that he signed up for this. Perhaps he tried out as a normal contestant, but for whatever reason they felt he'd be better as the AP. Who is to say that if he didn't agree he'd have had a shot at all at being in the house? What if the only reason they picked him was because he tested out as suited for the position? He isn't entitled to the spot in the house any more than any other person that tries out, and he actually got a sweeter deal than most of the contestants on the show anyways (he'll come out in 3rd place any way you look at it at this point if he's in sequester). He also has a chance at taking it all the way. The feel bad for him talk kind of irks me for that reason, as well, his obvious pleas to the producers to wiggle out of what he's voted to do. It was SOOOOO obvious in the week he had to try to get Jessica nominated that he wasn't at all into it, and he even as much as told America (his look was one of shock and dismay) and he stated something along the lines of "not what I would have expected at all, but I can work with this" - he put on his game face and gave a half hearted effort. Then suddenly the producers are giving Jessica all sorts of good air time so his ally can stick around. We don't hear much of Jessica's catty comments on the show these days, instead only see her when she's being cutesie cutesie with Eric. Doesn't that seem a bit odd to anyone else?

yep agreed and boom you have alot of jessica lovers all of a sudden saying she is the most sane in the house

Archived